Home

What will be your favorite vehicle?

Mountainforest

Which vehicle do you like best?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which vehicle do you like best?

• AT-AT, I wonder how big they will be in the game...
    • AT-ST, how should you get in?
    • TIE Fighter, absolutely not a beauty
    • Imperial Shuttle, do the mean those lambda things?
    • X-Wing, can the wings take other positions?
    • Y-Wing, will they be real bombers?
    • Rebel Snowspeeder, only on hot? (a shame!)
    • Republic Gunship, 6 people in one vehicle, amazing!!!
    • Jedi Starfighter, with or without R4-unit?
    • Trade Federation Tank, slooooow but powerfull.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something I'd like to know about the more powerfull vehicles: In battlefield tank bullets damage everything in a surden radius. You don't have to be fully hit by such a bullet to start flying :D

Is this the same with the lasers from the more stronger vehicles in battlefront? So if an AT-AT laser impacts 5 inches in front of your big toe will you be harmed (read: dead)?

I like the Y-Wing, but I have to admit that I'm a little hesitant about its inclusion in SWBF. In other games I've played it always seemed to be a bit of a lumbering thing. Slow. Not maneuverable like the other ships. And bombers in general are kinda annoying. You usually have to fly right on top of your target--but that could be fixed with a good bombing reticule. Something that would let you steer sensibly as you bomb.

Maybe this game will present the Y-Wing in a new light. Let's hope.

Originally posted by PBF

I like the Y-Wing, but I have to admit that I'm a little hesitant about its inclusion in SWBF. In other games I've played it always seemed to be a bit of a lumbering thing. Slow. Not maneuverable like the other ships. And bombers in general are kinda annoying. You usually have to fly right on top of your target--but that could be fixed with a good bombing reticule. Something that would let you steer sensibly as you bomb.

Maybe this game will present the Y-Wing in a new light. Let's hope.

If it's like battlefield I don't need some kind of bombing reticule (you mean like in sw starfighter?).

I don't mind if the game is a little bit difficult, you just have to practise.

If it's like battlefield I don't need some kind of bombing reticule (you mean like in sw starfighter?).

Oh, I intend to practice, practice, practice!

I've never played Battlefield but in some of the SW console games (Rogue series, Starfighter), bombing is awkward: you usually have to fly down toward the target and it seems that you don't really get it in your sights until you're quite close to it. I'd like to be able to fly level and have a smaller picture-in-picture (a video bomb bay door, if you will) so that I can attack with a little distance between my ship and the target.

I also know I'm going to love flying each and every ship and driving each and every vehicle, so I'm not too worried about. Just wishing the A-Wing was in there, I guess...

Originally posted by Mountainforest

So the gunner just has one button with "drop bomb" on it? Sounds quit dull to me.

Have you ever played PlanetSide? There's a ship there called Liberator. It's a bomber. There's place for 3 people there: pilot gunner and bomber. I always prefered bomber, cuz there's nothing like droping bombs on unsuspecting ants (they look like ants from up there)

Originally posted by truncana2002

You all forgot to mention the Geonosian Starfighter. I think it was the best air superiority vehicle whit a good ait ro ground capability...

I don't know if you noticed, but this is an extremely old thread. The geonosian starfighter was not announced yet.

1. AT-AT

2. Speeder bike

3. rebublic gunship.

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

I don't know if you noticed, but this is an extremely old thread. The geonosian starfighter was not announced yet.

First post @ 03-07-2004 07:06 PM that is old!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived