Home

Sonic the hedgehog

LukeKatarn

Hello sonic fans I decided to make a sonic RPG! You can be Sonic Knuckels Tails Vector Charmy Espio Shadow Omega Rouge Big Amy Creame or Dr robotnik. You can also make yourr own charecter

Story Dr robotnik is trying to take over the world you can join with him or be his worst nightmare.

Make your own charecter

Name

Species can be robot; civilien; robotcivilien or any animal or human

Bio

My charecter Knuckels!!!!!

You start the story I will then join you!

note if you are not makeing your own charecter all you need to do is list the name of your charecter.

((Aw, what the heck? I'll start it off! :D

And since I've got 'im for an avatar, I'll be Shadow. :cool:

I've got my part of the RPG planned out, so go ahead and give me some feedback if you want to. Just to let you know, I'm going to say it starts 7 years after the end of Sonic Heroes, with parts of Shadow's story referring to events before Sonic Adventure 2, but after Sonic Adventure 1. With all of that out of the way, let's get this party started!))

---------------------------------------------------------------------

These dreams....., he thought,......why do they continue to haunt me?!?

7 years after the 'Incident', Shadow has had recurring dreams. No, they weren't dreams, because he knew that dreams were only fantasies created by the subconscious mind. They didn't include events he could remember, like the alliance against Metal Madness, the transformed state of Metal Sonic.

These visions he was having were of a young girl and her grandfather. He was also in the vision, though, because he also saw his own body resting in a cryogenic stasis chamber.

Even though he couldn't hear the two talking, he seemed to make out half of what the old man was saying.

"I must complete my research before 'they' find out..." was what the girl's worried grandfather had said. Shadow knew the old man was talking about the Ultimate Life Form project for which he was named after. What he didn't understand was who this 'they' was, and also didn't know was for what purpose the old man was creating him for.

"It has been to long 7 years to be precise since I left angel island". Knuckels turns to the master emrald "How are you Chaos it has been 10 years sice that incedent with you" "Huh not again angelisland is falling but the master emreld is still here what is wrong I better go find sonic"

((Oh, well... I don't know much about any other SOnic-games except the ones that I used to play on SEGA))

Sonic runs in and smashes into a table. "Ouch" he moans and gets up. "I'm too fast some times. Escpecially on the morning when I'm too sleepy to control my speed..." Sonic mumbles as he walks to the others.

((So, fill me in :D ))

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

((Oh, well... I don't know much about any other SOnic-games except the ones that I used to play on SEGA))

Sonic runs in and smashes into a table. "Ouch" he moans and gets up. "I'm too fast some times. Escpecially on the morning when I'm too sleepy to control my speed..." Sonic mumbles as he walks to the others.

((So, fill me in :D ))

Ok in sonic adventure one sonic and gang try to stop a waterlike monster called chaos! chaos destroys station square. Sonic adventure two Sonic and gang try to stop robotnik from getting all the chaos emrelds to power the eclipse cannon! end of sonicadventure two sonic and crew even the badguys try to stop the prototype of the ultimate lifeform from crashing a space colany into earth! Sonic heros try to stop metel madness from takeing over the world! Well that is it or all you need to know Tepe!

Originally posted by topshot

(Why I posted a picture is beyond me. Maybe just for visual reference.......:cool:)

perfect3.jpg Water-like being. Yep, that's Chaos for you. :cool:

*If the pic doesn't work, just copy it's link into the address bar after you check its properties.*

Yep that chaos alright! Oh yeah in this RPG you can be chaos0 that is it not chaos 7; 6;5;4;3;2;1 just 0 he has no bones!

Archived