Home

Design your own Star Wars-civ !!!

Paragon_Leon

I'd like a civi. somewhere along the lines of the Zerg. So probably the Vong would do it ( even though I think the Vong aren't Starwars-ish, but thats another thread:D )

Guest Tie Guy

They would be all animals, no humans or regular Aliens. They would have good troops but bad mechs. They would have really good air since some of them would be able to fly. Their special would be a maneater unit who had alot of HP and could eat troops very easily. They would also have bad jedi, but who cares.

Guest Rebel Pimp

Honestly, I hate anything from the books, but I'm not here to bash EU... Not that there's anything wrong with it either way....

So, I'd only include species we've seen in the films.... Personally Ewoks would be the first I'd add. Hear me out!!!

They would have strong archers. If there's an upgrade like Chemistry from AoE then they could have flaming arrows. Have an elite unit like the Cho Nu Ko (or however you say it) who could shoot multiple arrows. Their only weakness there would be that they move slowly because they waddle and such....

For air attack they would have their gliders. Add the Chemistry concept and now you have flaming/exploding bombs being dropped.

They would have to be weak in the water, only because they have to be weak somewhere....

Thoughts? Criticism? Praise?

:ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok:

Guest Ewok14

Ewoks Would be a terrible Civ how the hell is a fire arrow gonna affect a stormtrooper or a trade federation Droid???

The BEst New Civ should be the Black Sun organisation they'd have bettere troops than everybody els and good air but terrible mechs and terrble Sea capabilities.They'd have an advantage over The Stealth Jedi coz they'r Unit's Would Be Stealthier

erm... you name yourself Ewok14 and bash Ewoks as a possible civ ?

(**scratches back of head**)

anyway, i think Ewoks did ok against the Empire in ROTJ. You saw a Stormtrooper-squad get buried under hurls of rock, didn't you ? and you saw a scoutwalker being smashed by logs that were launched by...Ewoks !

and there was an Ewok dropping stones from his glider on a stormtrooper... and they eliminated at least two speeder bikes..

and....and....

they just kicked ass, although it was a tough fight.

Ewoks were outstanding considering their tech level. I think they would be a welcome addition to GB. consider their gliders, and log traps, their stealth level.

Long live Wicket, Paploo and Chief Chirpa! um...ah...sorry, a sudden outburst from my inner child. :o

[sigh] I miss those days with my ewok village playset...[end sigh]

the jedi are already in the game so extensively, that there would be no point in building a separate civ out of them.

well, i guess it could be done, but it would be overkill.

maybe they could get the Jedi Fighter that was in that site-documentary on starwars.com a while back.

Guest Tie Guy

Oh yeah, an Ewok civ, i can just think of it now.

ewoks with arrows

ewoks with ropes

ewoks with logs

ewoks with rocks

ewoks with sticks

Could this get any better?!? [/sarcasm]

Guest Tie Guy

They have like the animals, and the shields, and the Fambaas, and are much more prominant and advanced than the Ewoks.

the Ewoks could have much faster production times, so they could really flood a player with hordes of tiny furry warriors.

that's how they handled the Empire in Jedi anyway.

i see the potential. really.

and let's face it, they would make for a graphically attractive civ.

Guest Tie Guy

Yes, but so are the Gungans.

Leon, if you had the ewoks, you couldn't have a unit cap then, becasue you would have to be able to have alot more units than your opponent.

Guest T.I.E

My new race would have to be a medevil knight based civ, they run around in knight armor...of course modernized, and everyone had blasters and really sharp pointy swords.

Hey if the Ewoks kill stormtroopers with rocks and sticks my idead will work too!!!! :smile:

Archived