Home

Emperor's Tomb

Sheriff Gringo

JUNIOR?!?!?

Indiana Jones question time!

Okay, so in Infernal Machine there was the bonus level where you could go back to Peru. OMG IT'S JUST LIKE THE MOVIE! Anyway, is there a similar bonus level in Emperor's Tomb?

Say yes and explain where, and you get kisses.

Lots of them!

:-x

Secret level? I don't think so...well, there are a couple test levels, but they kinda suck. If you want to play them (or any of the other levels) go to where you installed the Emperor's Tomb and then go into GameData/indy/levels and double click on the level you want to play. The game was nice enough to associate itself with the level files, so it's really as simple as that. I think that the developers wanted to have the game editable and include an editor and stuff, but unfortunately Lucasarts isn't the only people with a say on things Indy...Paramount refuses to allow any Indiana Jones game to be editable, and that's one of the reasons why the Infernal Machine was never edited even though it used the Jedi Knight engine (the Sith engine).

Huh...I knew you could put in a cheat code to turn Indy into Guybrush (which would also make your Bazooka fire chickens while playing reggae music), but I didn't know there was a Monkey Island level!

Archived