Home

Rogue 2 on PC?

Guest Boba.Phett

Guest Boba.Phett

I sure hope it is, I may have to buy a GameCube, they said Shadows of the Empire was a console exclusive, but it found it's way to PC...

------------------

JediNet

Guest Redwing

I'll help...but not with *primitive* nuclear weapons biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

lightsaber_green_sp_small.gif

-custom made by S1DC Technologies

Straight from the horses mouth "Rogue Squadron was a sure hit. Fast forward to 2001, and enter the Gamecube, Nintendo's next generation console. " this is what i recieved when i asked if any plans for pc they sent excerpt from their site and said "we currently are just focusing on the gamecube and it may also be released as a pc version after gamecube release......"blah blah.

Guest Rogue15

ooh, so there will be a pc version (not that my computer would run it).

------------------

lightsaber_aqua_real_small.gif If you think like your enemy, you're no better than your enemy. avatar.php?userid=16&dateline=999469345

Guest A_Winger

I sure hope so too! It'll be a lot easier for me, and getting a Gamecube will be a waste of money as I've already got a PS2. It'll be worth the wait, I'm sure...

Guest A_Winger

Good point, It'll probably be a pretty big game, and take up a lot of memory space, but I'm sure mine will run it pretty well. I'm only worried about the release date. I hate long waits!

Guest A_Winger

A lot, lot more...

RS2 will be bigger and better. Not putting down RS1, don't get me wrong, but the time Lucasarts have taken over RS2, sort of gives us a hint at the game's size...

Guest A_Winger

Im sure that you'll have the right settings on your PC, as long as not too much memory is already taken up, and you hav 3D graphics card, you should be okay, RS1 rn no probs on my old PC, and you can always tone down the settings a little...

Well, in the developer's chat they said they're NEVER porting it anywhere but the GC...but...maybe LEC will decide they want more money biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

LOL

"DARN you, Cell! If only I had more power!" (you just KNOW he's saying "damn" but Cartoon network censored it tongue.gif oh wellz, at least they left a heck of a lot more "mature" stuff then anybody else would have dared...)

btw it's "Piccolo" biggrin.gif

------------------

I watched some of the original japenese DBZ episodes with american subtitles... it make the american port seem so stupid. You know how Vegeta is always mouthing off? hehe, its so much better in JDBZ. And theres blood... and even some, uh, screwing.

------------------

Saber One

Kyougu Issanni lightsaber_aqua_SP_LE_small.gif

Need a unique signature? Custom Lightsaber Anims by S1DC Technologies!!!

Archived