Home

The battle of Kassl, Naboo, Mon Calamire and Coruscant

LukeKatarn

Story battles are rageing on all over the galaxy you can be an imp and try to protect Coruscant attack Mon calamire beat the rebels to Naboo and take the planet under Imp control or save Kassle or if you want to be a rebel you can destroy Kassle protect Mon calamare take Naboo under rebel control or capture Coruscant it is your choice!

Name Harew Poy

Race Human

Age 24

Gender male

Allaigence Rebel

Rank second in command of Rouge squadren

Bio was raised on Tattoine started training at the imp acadamy at the age of 15 when he reached the age of 20 he learned what blood thirsty animals the imps are and joined the rebels!

Harew is at a rebel base on Correlia and is talking to another pilot then the alarm goes off ( the base is being attacked ) and Harew hops into his X-wing!

note to be first in command of Rouge squadren you have to be Wedge!

Name: James Stacker

Race: Human

Allign: Rebel

Bio: James was born on the planet, Dantoonie. At the age of 15 he joined the Rebel Military Acadamy on Tatooine and by the age of 20 he was at the top of all his classes. He was promoted after the Battle of Endor for his heroic actions.(I'm assuming this takes place after the Battle of Endor. Tell me if I'm wrong) He has been serving with the Rebels on Correlia ever since.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

James was sitting in the Troop Armory when the alarm sounded. An Imperial Attack! James thought to him self. James jumped up and grabbed his Custom Mark VI Medium Blaster Rifle. He changed into his Enchini Fiber Armor and ran into the halls to defend the base.

After leaving the Armory, James spotted some Rebel Soldiers with Rifles defend the wing from some StormTroopers. James un-equip a Fragmentation Grenade and throws it at the group of StormTroopers and smiles at the defeat of them. He walks up and sees the pilot Harew Poy.

James runs down the opposite hall Poy went threw and met up ith some of his Squad. They re-groupd and ran down the hall to the Hanger Bays. As they entered 10 StormTroopers unleashed a frenzy of Blaster Shots on them. James attached his Scope and zooms in and shots six of the ten StormTroopers. His Squad finish the rest up quickly. They run over to a Shuttle.

"Mark! Get to the cock-pit and start this shuttle up! Joe, get on gun turret one and "Sticks" get on turret two."

All the Squad members replied, "Yes Sir!"

James knew that they were going to have to work together because this was going to be one hell of a battle.

"Roger. Firing turrets." James said.

Lasers fire errupted from everywhere arround the Reminsense. MacCoy yelled something but he couldn't understand it. James just kept firing. Wave after wave of Ties just kept coming and coming. It was like it would never end. James locked on to a group of Intercepters and fire some cluster missiles at them. Then a Tie Advance, the Tie Fighter like Darth Vader's old one, came out of nowhere with two Intercepters. "Only Top Imperial Officer Pilots Pilot those," James thought. The Tie Advance fired it's lasers at a B-Wing and blew off it's left wing. This was James' only chance. James fired the rest of his cluster missiles at the Tie Advance and concentrated all turret fire on it. In a matter of seconds the Tie Advance and Intercepters were destoryed. Harew was moping up the rest of the Ties but it was clear, they had won the Battle of Correlia.

"Can't wait for the promotions!" Locklear called out.

"I'm with ya comprendea!" Mendoza cheered along.

"Harew, we've won. See you at the promotion ceromony." James said and then he clicked off the comm.

Later..

"I'm happy to promote Lt. James Stacker to Field Commander for his bravery and courage in the Battle of Correlia.

(Luke, give what promotion you want to your guy.)

"Yes, good to see you to." James replies. "The Admirality has re-positioned us at an Outpost on the world Kessal." James added. See you there with your squad!" James said and he walked away to the shuttle bay with Harew following with his team.

Later...

Kessal is a remote mining facility for mining spice. After being stationed at Kessal for two weeks, another attack happens and the alarm goes off.

"Not again." James moned and put on his armor and then he woke up Harew.

"This time we are not going to lose to many lives." James said to his team. "We will show them who we are and then we'll give em' a bellyfull of blaster shots and a pool of their own blood to drown in!"

James turned around. "Am I right Marines?!"

"SIR, YES, SIR!" came the Republic Marines reply.

"Dang right I am. Alright move it now, double time!"

"They were going to win this one" James thought. "We are going to win."

• 2 weeks later...

James and his squad ran down the corridors blasting StormTroopers as they go. When they turn down the corridor to the Hangar, they see something very strange. Two Troopers are wearing some type of Heavy Armor. Both of them are grasping a Stouker Concussion Launcher.

"Sir, what are those?" one of the Marines asked.

"I have no clue, son." James asks.

One of the Troopers then turn and see us. He turns to his companion and points to us. In return his companion and him rase their Launchers at us. One of the Marines toss a Flash Bang Grenade at them and screams "RUN!" At that moment we all get up and run down the corridors we have just came from. Behind us we here the clatter of metal boots coming.

(Hazard troopers)

"We have a hazard transport destroy it ." said Harew to his wing men. Harew cut off from the group and landed in the field (On the island they are on) and jumped out Harew then went to the edge of the island where he found the enamy commander! Lets say the commander of the imp troops wanted to fight me so he gave me a call.

Archived