Home

The rise of Revan

"I'm not sure but I just want to be possitive you want to come. But even though the Jedi are corrupt the Sith are just as bed" he says smiling a bit

"Come with me to the ship then"

he leads her down the path of the accademy and theyget to the ship but three Dark Jedi stood infront of him.

"You!" the middle Jedi said "You have crippled our accademy you have stolen our files now you will die!"

the three egnighted there 6 red lightsabers and stood ready

"How can I die if you are already dead?"

as he asked a flash of purple light appeared as he seemed to transportt behind them a purple lightsabre backhanded in his right hand

"Ready to go Nalean"

the three dark jedi fall dead

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nalaen's heart thudded from this sudden action and betrayal. Was the price of her ties to the Force the destruction of the very instutute she kept near and dear to her heart, black thought it was? She scowled, knowing she had been used, played, and knew it would not happen in the future. The summons had blinded her to Sypher's true nature. However, the Force did not act randomly in such ways; this was all happening for a reason. Even she could take comfort in that.

Holding out her hand, she concentrated, picturing her double-bladed lightsabre in her mind, searching its vibration out. Where . . . there it was. It sparked with the Force. A gentle mental nudge and it jiggled, unseen, but felt. Gesturing with her hand, eyes closed, the Force pulled and the sabre went with. It took a moment, but soon it was clasped in her hand. Cool metal warming quickly to her touch, its edges and markings adding reassurance as her eyes fluttered open.

Looking to the one who had so easily slain (or was it a show, put on by him? She wouldn't put that past him) three dark Jedi, she struggled to control her contempt, smoothing her energies over to make it look like she was amazed.

"I trusted you beyond reason and I do not know if I have betrayed the very instutution that has given me everything I have ever needed or wanted. Yet I still go with you. I am, of course, ready." She gave him a little bow, sickened with herself, evermore desperate to keep the charade up, however. Biting her tongue, she kept her thoughts to herself. She knew that his comments on the Sith and Jedi were worthless. Anyone could think and believe what they liked. That was the beauty of perspective, opinion.

There was no right or wrong; no good or bad. It was all dependent on perspective. She had spent a long time studying it in the academy. And she knew she was right: she also knew that if her beliefs in the truth of the Sith were purely opinion, then at least she was really living her life.

Her eyes drifted back to Sypher. At least she had conviction. Even the weak Jedi were not so weak as to sit the fence.

"Lets go."

Jak was in his ship eager for the bombardment to begin. Jak could not controll himself and so he decided that since he had all this free time he would go to the planet and sloughter a few people. Jak arriived in the lower city and killed a few people. "Pathetic."

he looks at her hard thrn frowns thinking

"Here's the truth then Nalean...your right the moment you helpped me you betrayed this academy every last file it has was detroyed and is now held on these two encrypted disks. However you were right to trust me like that because that is how I trust you...I don't know how or why but I do so I thank you for trusting me that way now i shall show you to your room come on"

he walks into the ship thinking

Ethan and Teri cleaned themselves up after their training and went to see the Council.

"Shi-quin Hawk informed us that you would be coming before us," one of the Council members said. Ethan nodded.

"Shi-quin told me that he had prepared for my daughter to face the trials," he said. There were nods from the Council.

"Do you feel that she is ready?" another Council member questioned.

"I have no doubts," Ethan replied boldly.

"Very well," the first Council member said. "She will face the trials today."

Walks quickly behind Sypher, her cowl up, her head bowed in shame. She was also thinking as they escaped swiftly through the ancient building she had thought of as home. It would be fitting for them to be caught and killed. That was one thing she was deserving of. And if she survived an attack by the whole building; the masters, the students . . . her friends, then she was supposed to be doing this. Small comforts . . .

Or was the fact that they weren't being attacked by wave upon wave of Sith another sign from the Force? In some way she would help the Dark Lords conquer the galaxy. And if Sypher got in her way or tried to make her "switch sides", she'd kill him.

A smirk alighted her shadowed face as silent laughter filled her head. Small comforts indeed.

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

The fleet came out of hyperspace around Coruscant "This is it. Our journy ends here but an even bigger journy awaits. This is just the beginning of that journy." The ships closed in "Coruscant PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DEMISE!"

^~~~~that is the quest!!!!!))))))))))))))

look we have less then 30 minutes before the bombardment begins we need to get to those ships and try to disable the main lead....

Sypher smiled at her as he showed her her room.

"Here you are Nalean this is to be yours"

he walked away and slowly walked to the control room his mind set on the force but yet something tugged at him in his mind he thought that Nalean was planning something he couldn't shake the feeling...as much as he trusted her his heart told him not to

"Uggh this cant be good the force is Raging and I cant shake the fact my companion probobly wants to kill he"

he smirked as he set a course for Coruscant then he walked to Naleans room

"Miss Nalean we are going to Coruscant the person who wanted this information is none other then the Dark Master Revan...from there you may stay with me or join him it is your choice"

"What a positive way to start my career as a Knight," Teri said, eyebrows raised in surprise. "Master Korr, I hope you were right about my being ready for this."

"Knight Korr," Ethan replied, a sparkle in his eyes, "I wonder if you are more ready than I am."

"You?" Teri exclaimed. "You who have been a master since you trained Knight Ruul? I find that difficult to believe."

"Then I must say we are equally ready," Ethan replied happily. "After all, I heard another master saying that, if you hadn't been for two factors, they would have made you a master. The factors are your age and the fact that you have not yet had a padawan of your own."

"Let's hope we survive to allow those factors their time to disappear," Teri said merrily. Ethan nodded, fingering his lightsabers. Teri reached for hers as well. Then, she looked over at Shi-quin.

"Are you ready as well?" she asked him.

Her first reaction to sneer when Sypher entered her room was wiped away in a millisecond. Instead, her jaw dropped as her eyes went wide.

"L-Lord Revan?" she whispered, amazed that this ignorant, yet powerful, man knew the greatest Sith in existance. Perhaps she had thought too harsh of him. After all, someone whom the Dark Lord trusted -- as close as the Dark Lord could get to trust, she supposed -- should be trustworthy.

But he spoke against the Sith . . . Well, everyone deserved a chance, and perhaps she herself was ignorant, having jumped to conclusions. At least, she hoped she had jumped, leapt even. Because if he were to betray the Sith in any way . . .

She just shook her head and gave Sypher a weak, but honest smile.

"Coruscant you said? Sounds delightful."

he nods but then looks her up and down as he leans against the door

"Nalean...you don't like me do you..may I ask why for we have time it will take us a good hour to get to Coruscant on these routes"

he smiles softly at her

"and please be honest I'm not going to kick you out or anything I just want to know for I do not like traveling with people who don't enjoy my company"

Archived