Home

The rise of Revan

This takes place after KotOR DS! (A year after to be precise)

note see the adventure for char creation but post it here.

Name Jak Arms

Age 25

Allaigence Sith (Can be Sith Sith soilder Jedi or Republic soilder)

Rank Sith Lord

AKA Darth Revan

Bio Jak does not remember much of his past his adventure started on Taris ETC...

Jak is on the star forge looging at the stars.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Eric Hawk

Allaigence: Lightside/Jedi

AKA: Shi-quin Hawk

Bio: knight of the Jedi order, assigned to Couresant Jedi Enclave

**sorry for misspell**

*returns to Couressent after having completed my mission to be a body-guard to an Alderaan offical and walks to the jedi council*

*walks the streets of Anchorhead stretching out my force abilitys to find this "hopeful" that the council has sent me to find after an hour i walk into the cantina just as a body flys past me i see 3 Gammoreans picking fights with everyone and they walk to me demanding 500 credit entrance fee*

500 credits???

*waves my head in a casual manor*

you don't need 500 credits my friend but you do need to leave* their faces glaze over then they shake there heads and leave without incident and i look around feeling a disturbance in the force*

*watchs the kid using the voice here and there to avoid his detection but the get gets into a fight with a dug and just as the dug is about to hit him i step into view*

i would suggest you leave that kid alone my friend

*the dug curses at me*

you have no idea what this kid could do to you do you?

*he shakes his head and i look to the kid his eye's light up*

***yea, i could rip you in half with one thought, i could, tear out your eye's and beat you do death with them without even touching you*

*the dug looks to me and without his notice i wave my hand and he is sent flying and i look to the kid* she what i told you my young friend?

*i help the kid up we we walk together and talk about his future and he agrees to travel with me and i return to teh star port with him*

I follow Lord Revan to his ship. I see four Dark Jedi standing outside the ship and sense many more watching. I also notice you Dark Jedi's watching me the most. I see that he is inching his hand towards his lightsaber, but, in a flash my lightsaber fly to my hand and slashes his saber of his belt. The Dark Jedi is surprised at this and looks at Lord Revan. I look at Lord Revan also and ask, "That was sometype of test, wasn't it?"

Archived