Home

Guardians of the Force

Jase_Morden

Hey, Jase here,

In this RolePlay you can take on the role of any Star Wars class, for example: Jedi, Sith, Merc, etc.

Rules:

No godmoding,

No CC (Character Controlling of other players)

No Controlling existing Star Wars characters without my permission

Creation of custom Force powers is fine by me, but no ultimate Force powers (Powers that control other characters, kill other characters, etc.)

That's about it, I guess.

Profiles should look a little like this:

Name: (Player name)

Profession: (Jedi, Sith, Merc, Bounty Hunter, stuff like that, your class in other words)

Race/Gender: (Player's Race and Gender)

Name: Jase Morden

Profession: Jedi Knight

Race/Gender: Human/Male

Name: Dagren Thelros

Profession: Captain

Race/Gender: Chiss/Male

----------------------------------------------------------------

A large Jedi Starship has landed on a Coruscant landing platform, and a Jedi Knight walks down the ramp with two guards following him, "Well, I'm glad that all went smoothly," said the Jedi to his pilot, "Indeed, sir, the council will be waiting for you," replied Captain Thelros.

"Wait... wait," replied Jase, "I sense something, follow me, Captain,"

"Yes sir,"

The two walked across the landing platform, looking around, there were a few Rodian, Gran, and Weequay gangsters near the corners of the platform, "They don't want us here, sir, I can tell by the way they're looking at us,"

"I know, wait here for a second,"

"Understood,"

Jase approached one of the groups, and hid his Lightsaber.

Name Sar Teryep

Age 30

Profession Dark jedi/ good jedi/bounty hunter

Gender male Race Human

Bio became a sith at 20 he was one for 4 years then he became a jedi for 4 years then quit and became a bounty hunter who is trained in both sides in the force! (Jase tell me if I am god moding)Weaknesses blaser in the head de (any body part) ed and certian force powers

Weapons force, Stouker cuncussion rifle, rocket launcher and light saber (Double bladed half green helf red)

Force powers Grip, Lightning, Heal, Protection, speed, and some made up force powers.

Made force powers Beam, (sends a beam of the force at the opponent) Power a strange aura surrounds Sar that sends force powers right back at the person that sent a force power at Sar!

Equipment jet pack and stealth unit!

Sar is on the planet Rewar looking for bountys posted!

((You're not godmoding if some of your powers are on a lower level than your other powers))

Jase ordered his captain to take the troops and head into the building, just as Captain Thelros and the soldiers got to the other side of the bridge, it blew up, and Jase was stranded on the platform. Dagren was hanging off the edge of the broken bridge.

"Dagren! Hang on, I'll be right there!" shouted Jase, pushing 3 Weequays off the edge of the landing platform, and running towards the ledge nearest to him, "DON'T jump, Jase! You'll never make it!"

"I think I would've figured that out by now! Just give me a a few seconds to work something out!"

"I don't think I can hold out that long!" he replied, his troops, who were already inside the building, were locked in, and couln't get out to reach him.

"Hello, I am Jase. I think there is something you can do for me," Jase replied, "Can you handle those gangsters while I try something on this bridge?" he said, then closed his eyes, and stretched his hands out and the side of the bridge he was on began to crack and crumble, and they started to form some kind of stepping stones in midair.

Name: Forn Dodonna

Race: Human

Profession: Assassin, Force User (Not Belonging to any particular order)

Weapons: Lightsaber (Green)

Biology: Through strict discipline, he taught himself to use the force. Since he belongs to no particular order of force users, he does belong to an assassin organization, of which he is one of the only 5 members, who are also powerful force sensitives [hope i'm not godmoding].

He boarded the transport, his next destination would be Coruscant, where he was hired to hunt down a former Sith. His hatred for the sith was fueled by the fact that they destroyed his homeworld, and every chance he had, he would take one's life. The jedi earned his ire just as much, refusing to do anything to stop the destruction of his world. He would make them all pay. Forn made his way to the lavatory, when he came across a rather annoying Rodian. He didn't like that Rodian, he didn't know why. Forn ignited his lightsaber and decapitated the Rodian [p.s. my character isn't racist, he just doesn't like this particular Rodian] and used the force to hide the body in an overhead storage compartment.

<<please join my sim "Galaxy Far Far Away">>

Jase grabbed the Captain's hand and pulled him up, while using his other hand to try to keep the pieces of the bridge up, but he was struggling, he tried keeping them up, but fell unconscious under his own strength, before Sar or Forn could get across.

"Damn it, I gotta get him outta here, but how will they get over now?" Captain Thelros said to himself.

((Luke, no-one can steal Force power from anyone else))

Jase looked to his guards, and whispered something to the Captain, "Yes sir," Dagren replied, then ordered his guards to follow him inside.

"I have to go see the Senate, I'm here on very important business," Jase said, then walked through a large red door which seemed to lock itself behind him.

Archived