Home

Guardians of the Force

Jase_Morden

((Curt, you'll need to say where your character is and what he's doing))

Jase motioned his hand towards his guards; They left the room leaving only the Captain and himself, "Do you know why you are even here, Dagren?"

"Of course I know,"

"Tell me then," Jase replied

"Uhh... we're here to see the senate?"

"Close enough,"

Forn was near the senate building, where his target had been reported to be. As he entered the senate, he realised that he would not be able to kill him here, there were too many guards, so he would have to wait. Or maybe not. Forn went up to the chancellor's office, where he knocked out one of the guards and took his clothing. This allowed him access to normally restricted areas. HE went to the maintenance area of the guest pod, where he placed a thermal detonator, set for 1:00 hour.

"Well what are we doing here then?" Dagren asked.

"We're going to see Senator Kellor,"

"Makes sense... sorta; hey, how old is he anyway?"

"Actually, he's so old these days, his age is practically unknown, those Zabraks have some lifespan," replied Jase, jokingly.

(my bad)

" where am i?"*wakes up in a steel cavern, that seems to have no end, left,right or straight up*

"well look's like i'm walking"*walks for about 3-4hours* "hey look a speeder bike, awesome"*get's on speederbike,starts it up,and flies down the cavern at incredible speed*

Meanwhile on Nar Shada Sar sees a man runing away Sar thought to himself "If that man is running from someone I will get rewarded handsomely." so Sar goes in pursuit after one hour of chaseing Sar cought the man it was then he found out that the man was running away from Sar the man told Sar that he had a price on his head and that he knew that Jase was going to get assasanated so Sar collects the bounty on the man and then returns to Coruscant.

*within an hour of flying down the tunnel at top speed, Rustic hits an incline and rapidly ascedns and then boom! he is flying through the mist and then he remembers he is on Croscurant, he jumps from the speeder to a near by landing pad, he sees the lanidng pad next to him is broken*

"hmm, i wonder what happened there, i think i'll check it out"*he sees the dead gangsters*" hmmm, this is the work of a jedi, i'm definatly going to foind out what happened"*jumps across the broekn part of the bridges, barely gets on the edge*"whoa, clsoe"

"It has come to my attention that the New Jedi Order has been under a bit of 'stress' lately, what does this mean, my friends?" asked the Senator.

"Well, apparently something has been causing strange disturbances in the Force, everyone's been feeling them,"

"Not me, sir," replied Dagren

"I meant everyone as in every Jedi," Jase said, "Even our youngest Padawan learners have been sensing these tremors in the Force,"

"This is very confusing," said Senator Kellor, "I will alert the Senate as soon as I can,"

"Thank you, sir" said Jase, he and Dagren then left the room, "You never told me that there were disturbances, Jase,"

"That's because there aren't, it's just to distract the Senate," replied Jase, as they walked out of the hall.

*runs to to the senate building, becuase he sense alot of force useres there*"is there a meetign going on here?"rustic asked the secratary " if so i would like to join it" the secratary replies " yes it is on the 14th flour, second room to your right " thank you very much" *rustic walks in quietly tryign not to disturb what si happening, and sits down in an empty seat*

"Bomb... hmm, I don't seem to be able to sense it," replied Jase.

Dagren looked around the room, then walked towards a door and opened it with a keycard, "Shall we?" he said, "In a minute, I'm getting something now, it must be in there, or at least nearby," said Jase as he stood up.

Archived