Home

JA Multiplayer Servers

JBRAA

Hi. I have installed the jkacademy1_01.exe patch, but still there are only two servers listed with high pings (about 180-250). Whats wrong? Shouldnt I get a list of about 100 or more servers to choose from? I have a 0.5 MB connection.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Its properly the game type you are listing change it to FFA or N/A.

Get the all seeing eye, its a great software to search for servers.

I've set it to Internet and N/A. I've tried switching the different options, but with no better results. Could it be there are not many servers around here at this time, 4pm Sweden Europe? Really..?

Originally posted by JBRAA

I've set it to Internet and N/A. I've tried switching the different options, but with no better results. Could it be there are not many servers around here at this time, 4pm Sweden Europe? Really..?

Then try the All Seeing Eye, its free.

Are you blocking certain ports? I get hundreds of servers listed, so should you.

Hit "get new list" then "refresh" (and you say all your filters show empty and full servers and all types right?).

ASE works well, but shouldn't be necessary unless you're on some obscure corner of the globe like Antarctica where nobody is close to you?

Something's wrong...

Originally posted by Kurgan

Are you blocking certain ports? I get hundreds of servers listed, so should you.

It's solved. I dicabled ZoneAlarm firewall, and pressed "get new server list" and it worked.

Archived