Home

time

Eagle Warrior

That is indeed a good question. I know that the maps in Enemy Territory have a 30 minute limit, and that seems pretty adequate.

If the Battlefront maps are larger, that may not have to mean the time has to be extended, because vehicles will obviously have a big impact on how far you can travel to reach an objective.

Half an hour sounds about right to me, give or take a few minutes...

I reckon it should be unlimited! Imagine your almost inside the enemies base and they call for reinforcments and then all your units die then it keeps going on and on and then finally you defeat those rebels!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh magic *wipes tear from eye but forgets he has a helmet on trying to fight off rebel scum!*

:bdroid2:

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

I reckon it should be unlimited! Imagine your almost inside the enemies base and they call for reinforcments and then all your units die then it keeps going on and on and then finally you defeat those rebels!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh magic *wipes tear from eye but forgets he has a helmet on trying to fight off rebel scum!*

:bdroid2:

If there are beds in the levels, then it's fine with me.

If none of the sides has the upperhand all the time (otherwis it's only slaughtering), fighting a long battle is fun.

Probably you coul'd set a time limit yourselves. The time it takes for the atacking team to finish objectives (are there?) depends on the strenght of the team and te objectives themself.

It's hard to tell anytihng about that yet.

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

Having no time limit works best when both sides have to defend their own objective. So both teams are working to try and destroy something, for example, and have to attack each other's bases.

It doesn't work so well when it is just attackers and defenders - because if there is a really good defending team the game may never end.

At least with an objective on each side it can break a stalemate.

Archived