Home

The clone wars

LukeKatarn

This is an RPG about the clone wars you profile should be like this

Name

Allaigence (Clones/jedi or Sepritests)

Gender (Can be clone, droid, male or female)

Rank

Flag ship

Personel ship

my profile

Name TWF-HT-6

allaigence clones/jedi

Gender clone

Rank Captain of the arc troopers

Flagship Candessaurie

Personel ship 6YR-PR-3 jet storm

Name: Grevious

Alliegence: Sepritists.

flag ship: Marauder

Personal ship: Various. Sometimes a customized Jedi Starfighter, from one of his many victums.

( There, an Official Character for me. ;) But you never gave a kick off line. Your the thread starter, your suppose to start the story. :) )

"yes General Kenobi, YOU HALF, FOLLOW ME!!"*makes a sharp turn towards the gun tower, guns the throttle, and goes flyign off in the gun tower's direction, wiht the clones following, slicing up droids as Rustic goes, he sees a dark jedi go flying off into the dust*

*rustic and hsi squad reach the arch troopers, and are just about to take off back to the ships, when they see droids, coming form every direction, with a customized droid leading each platoon*

"well looks like we got a fight on ourhands"

"no sir,there is a group of undergroud tunnels that lead anywhere in the city" said the Arch leader

"thank you for that information, let's go then"

*the arch troopers jump on the back of clones bikes,they head down the tunnels and around and up and down, when they hear the sound of blasters form behind them*

"evasive actions men!!! take different tunnels but head in the same general direction, i'll take out those speeder droids!!!"

*rustic truns around and fires multiple shots, jumps onff hsi speeder and it goes flying into a squad of troops, and they all explode, but it seems like 2 come for everyoen droid that eh kills*

"well, this'll be fun

*rustic pulls out his sabers charges at the droids, deflecting shots as he goes, slicing,deflecting ,droids on foot, droids on speeders all around him, when BOOM! a force wave blows them all away*

"hello rustic" says an eirie voice

((

Originally posted by Curt-Man

"no sir,there is a group of undergroud tunnels that lead anywhere in the city" said the Arch leader

I'm guessing that was supposed to be a different Arch leader than the captain? ^.^

Tho this whole thing quite confuses me - I'm not sure who to yell at :D;)))

(yeah,sure)

"who are you" asks rustic with curiousity" and how do you knwo my name?"

" oh i know alot about you,Eric...."

"what th-- NEVER CALL ME THAT!!"

*a dark jedi comes out of the shadows, activates lightsaber, and charges, rsutic does the same, flipping and blocking and jumpign around in a sewer tunnel, when finaly they both land a hit*

"aarrggg"cried Rustic

"heh, you are weak, unable to take pain, i barely got you, but they signifies excelent evasive skill, but you cannot fihgt if you wanted to"

"die!!!"

*again the fight continues to wage on, until a speeder comes flying from behind the jedi, eh jumps on the speeder and knocks off the droid*

" i'll see you later,Eric"

*rustic deactivates saber*

"who are you......"

*rustic grabsa speeder and flies off towards the gun tower to meet up wiht the troopers and the arc troopers*

(that was for you luke, i'll just pretend we took the tunnels to get to the gun tower)

Archived