Home

Objectives

Mountainforest

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes it has been proven. many, many times in the books, but many people dont think the books are as real as the movies, so I'll skip those. If you want to know the book references, i got alot. In a new hope, the stormtroopers have different voices. not all are the same voice. han and luke, they were different heights, yet no one besides Leia called him on that. Not any of the officers. If they were all clones, someone would have said something about his height or lack thereof. Han when he was talking to that guy on the comm in the prison block. He sounded different than jango fett, so how come the guy didnt notice that he didnt sound the same as very single clone? Cause they are different. Um, what else? Clones are taught to serve their leader no matter what, thats why the clones are so brave. How come stormies were running for their life down the halls of the 2nd Death Star? Hm? That last one's a far throw, but still plausible. They are taught to fight to the end and all, but they ran. And there are often tales of people who used to be stormtroopers but defected to the rebels, how come they dont look the same as jango? hmm. Until you can present some facts or at least anything considered to be a rational explanation, I believe I am right.

End of Ep2, looking at the clones with the Imperial march at the background. Begun the clone wars has! Tam tam tatam tam tatam tam tatam tatatatata tam tam tam tam tatam tam tatam tam tam tam tam tatatatam tatam tam tatatatam tam tam tam tam tam tam tatam tatatatata tam tam tam tam tatatatam tam tam tam tatatatam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tammmmmmmmmmmmm... dada dadadadada da da dadadada daaa dadada da da da dadada dadadam dadadam dam dadadadam dam

I think I got carried away...

thats the clone wars, and the people are still the republic. they aren't called stormtroopers, they are called clone troopers. and it plays the imperial march because you can see the corruption and that they'll be used to split the republic in two. You can see the evil of palpatine. No doubt that they are like stormtroopers, you can see where the stormies evolved from, but they are not one in the same. and reall? you use a song to say that they are the same? you're an odd one. a song, jeez. Carrie Fisher was in the blues brothers movie, does that mean she's going to bust a move in return of the jedi? NO! Mark Hamil did broadway, does thst mean he going to sing and dance and twirl his lightsaber around? NO!

you said that it playd imperial march at the end of ep2, that has nothing to do with why you think they are stormtroopers. oh, and about objectives. I bleieve you have to capture a number of outposts and take over all of them. like, imps have five, rebs have five, and you have to take over the all the outposts.

I think (if that means anything to you two), that the seperatists destroy Kamino in episode two. That would explain two things:

1) Why there is a battle of Kamino in the game, there isn't one in episode II (except the little conflict between obi-wan and jango fett, but there were no clone's or droids evolved there)

2) Why the Imps don't have clone troopers (if they don't, I believe so).

So IF Kamino is destroyed, tFighterPilot is wrong, otherwise yaebginn is wrong.

Place your bets...

BTW Kamino could also be the first testobject for the Deathstar, you never no...

Originally posted by jasperw

I think (if that means anything to you two), that the seperatists destroy Kamino in episode two. That would explain two things:

1) Why there is a battle of Kamino in the game, there isn't one in episode II (except the little conflict between obi-wan and jango fett, but there were no clone's or droids evolved there)

2) Why the Imps don't have clone troopers (if they don't, I believe so).

So IF Kamino is destroyed, tFighterPilot is wrong, otherwise yaebginn is wrong.

No quite, the Stormtroopers can just be rather old, maybe they don't age.

exactly! People who write fanfiction often think that they are clones, but they arent. I mean, I read the novels religiously and i get frustrated when I find someone who acts like they know it all, when they dont. Im not saying I know it all, but I am pretty close. If only I could use the part of my brain focused on star wars for useful knowledge.

Originally posted by yaebginn

Huh? If it doesnt get blown up, they're still not clones. I gave all these facts and he says 'its in a song' he has the brains of a goat, no offense.

WTF I didn't say It's in the song....

And you have a brain of a goat, no offence

Archived