Home

More single-player action?

Dobler

I'm looking for new levels for either Jedi Outcast or Jedi Academy? The Clone Wars mini-mini-series got me reintersted in the games, but I played through both of them pretty quickly. Are there any mods/tc's with new single player levels for either game?

Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop

This is considered one of the best single-player mods for Jedi Outcast, even though it is not Star Wars-based.

Which is why it isn't for me ;)

I like many of the mods on PCGameMods and Massassi ... I can't remember many of the names, but the Emperor series was fun, as was Gall Spaceport (like Shadows of the Empire), and others ... can't recall and don't have my game computer up right now.

Mike

Originally posted by Prime

Map-Review.com has lots of reviews of singleplayer missions. You might want to head there and see what attracts your interest...

Hey - thanks for that, I had forgotten that site!

It reminded me of more fun SP maps - I like the Hoth Imperial Base, the Escape from T-K, and the Nemesis of Katarn were a few more I liked ...

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

Hey - thanks for that, I had forgotten that site!

No problem, my man!

Originally posted by txa1265

It reminded me of more fun SP maps - I like the Hoth Imperial Base, the Escape from T-K, and the Nemesis of Katarn were a few more I liked ...

And just as a reminder, IIRC these all work in JA as well...

Archived