Home

look how i wasted the last millions of hours

Ryam BaCo

i made stuff comparable to that:

woooohaaaaa.png

and now is my head so filled up with arrows and other arrow-related stuff, that i'll leave this goddamned computer for a few hours and meet some people, who are hopefully not arrow-fans, and then in a few hours i...i...*sigh*...have to continue making arrow-related stuff and that's it.

never paint arrows.

[edit: somebody i don't know wrote to me and asked me about mj and i wrote to him about arrows and how they work and then he answered:

"you are so poor. you are out of my ICQ list. ****head!"

hmmm...]

[edit2: another icq-message by the same guy:

"ok man. if you want to be in touch with me by this ****ing ICQ so speak clearly!"

huh.]

[edit3: okay, here's the whole thing after edit#1. it's not that much but...uh...however...

aMJel 4 ever (21:58) :

now you are acting like a little boy who don't understand....

Baron von 'Abdollähä (21:59) :

my head speaks a language i don't understand

aMJel 4 ever (21:59) :

ok man. if you want to be in touch with me by this ****ing ICQ so speak clearly!

Baron von 'Abdollähä (22:01) :

i can't. not yet.

aMJel 4 ever (22:01) :

ok bye

Baron von 'Abdollähä (22:01) :

may the force be with you.

aMJel 4 ever (22:02) :

GET A LIFE!

Baron von 'Abdollähä (22:03) :

huh?

aMJel 4 ever (22:03) :

nothin'

Baron von 'Abdollähä (22:03) :

nothing means nothing arrow-related. and that's good.]

[edit4: if forgot ']' and now i'm off. really off. but not that long, because i have to continue with this insane stuff later on...life sucks!]

Originally posted by Alien426

Is Yuffy doing this to you? She mentioned something like this when she kinda introduced you...

Timmons' death scene comes to mind...

hey! dances with wolves was the first english movie i ever saw! :D

i have to do such documentation-stuff for our school-project-team. this are the cruel duties of an almost-project-leader. (thx god that i didn't lose this one worms-game one year ago, when played for the position of the project-leader...)

oh. and our school project is a typing-program for learning typing with mr. keyboard. our first name-suggestion "hypo typo bim bam bum" was somehow a little bit against our teacher's will ;)

Archived