Home

The war in the Hoth system

LukeKatarn

This is after the imps took echo base the imps have controll echo base but there is one base they do not (There are only two on hoth) have that base is Canyon base and the the two sides are at war.

also on Hoth 6 (Another planet in the hoth system) the rebels have a little base called voice base and the imps are trying to take it

also on hoth 4

A small research team of rebels are trying to research on Wampas

and last on Hoth 2

Some Imp spys have been dispatched to infiltrate the only base on the planet.

choose a side (Feel free to switch betwean planets and help your team on that planet Wampas stay on Hoth 4)

Char creation

Aaiegence Rebels (Can be rebels imps or wampas)

Name Hak Yen

Rank Commander

Age 23

Bio Unknown

Aaiegence Rebels

Name Rustic Royal

Rank Jedi Guardian

Age 19

Bio grew up in the city of coronet, lookign for anything to make money, when he realized he could run at incredible speeds and jump incredible hieghts, so he used that for arena fighting and mercenary wokr, when a jedi found him and directed him to the jedi academy, and fomr then he has spent time on many planets, but he recntly got a call form hoth 6 to help protect the base

*Rustic touches down in his ship, comes running out* "what is our current situation commander?"

(I meant your rank in the army but I guess that is ok) (And do not call yourself rustic royal in every RPG please use diffrent ones)

"Imps they want voice base it will be awhile untill they strike so lets go to Hoth and try to get back echo base."said Hak

(Yes ckeck my first post at the begining that will clear things up for you) "Have it your way but if I fail we will not be able to deploy the ATSTs untill 30 minutes after we deplot the ATATs." "Here we go." Ker starts fideling with the main computer and the deployer computer "Done 8 minutes untill ATSTs deploy!"

Archived