Home

The war in the Hoth system

LukeKatarn

" wicked buddy, alright 17 more mintues boys, we can take them!!"

*speeder get's blown up but rustic goes flying out*

" that hurt but i'm ok"

* jumps onto an ATST*(i'm assuming they are deployed right now)

" let me drive"

*takes down a bunch of imperial ATSTs*

Aliegence: Imperials

Name: Jake Shardan

Code Name: Reclaimer

Bio: A Dark Jedi that was trained by the Emperor, Reclaimer is a Sith Spy. He currently has been deploed to Hoth where the Imperial orces are tring to over run the Rebel's Base. He is a formitalble opponet.

Jake steps off the Troop Carrier. Six Heavy Assault SnowTroopers follow right behind him. Seven Speeder Bikes are infront of them. Jake's cloke blows in the wind as he climps onto the Bike. The Troopes climb on their's.

"You three," Jake motions to the three in the back. "Go to the west entrance. Re-inforce that position. Everyone else, follow me."

The Speeder Bikes race off in their two directions. Rebel AT-STs fall at Jake's red lightsaber and the Trooper's detonators. Jake then senses a Jedi in the battle. He motions for the Troopers to follow to a perticular AT-AT...

" i'ts what i plan to do, hope yu can handle this baby by yourself"

* runs out of the cockpit and grabs one of the speeder bikes that are stored in the ATAT and goes flying out of it*

" alright sith, where are you"eric whispers while he is slicing up the leg of an ATST, then he sees the dark jedi off in the distance"that's where i'm going"

*heads off in the directon of Reclaimer*

* eric gets closer and closer to Reclaimer*

" your mine dark jedi!"

*eric leaps off his speeder and goes flying towards reclaimer at full speed wiht his saber drawn*

" bad mistkae coming here"

eric says as he goes for a low slice to reclaimer

Archived