Home

KOTOR 2 screenshot and KOTOR 2 details

Elite Jedi

Firstly where is this screenshot everyone is talking about? But al least i got some info from EGM Mag

- Through conversations, you not only shape you past, but also what happened in the original KotOR

- You star(t) as an exiled Jedi from the Mandalorian Wars

- You do not get a lightsabre until later in the game

- You somehow get control of the Ebon Hawk

- The only character to return to your cast is T3-M4

- While HK-47 will not return, you will get someone just like him

- Instead of one main opponent, you oppose Sith Lords

- The number of customizable gear will increase ten-fold

- 2 members of the new cast is a older Jedi (female) and a ("pretty boy", imo) soldier

- All of the characters have side-quests, like in the first

- Revan's in an unkown part of the galaxy, and will return at some point in the game

- As you upgrade your feats, the feat animation gets more complex

- On top of the Guardian, Sentinel, and Consular classes, you advance to one of the following classes:

Jedi Master (like Yoda)

Jedi Watchman (like Obi-Wan)

Jedi Weapon Master (like Mace Windu)

Sith Lord (Emperor Palpatine)

Sith Marauder (like Darth Maul)

Sith Assasing (?)

- New force powers

- TURRET FIGHTS ARE OPTIONAL NOW!

(Posted from IGN fourms)

So where is that screen shot?

found the screens you have been searching for and here they come

note u may have to register to get these images

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

extra features i have noticed

- You get to visit Telos (Carth's Homeworld)

- From the looks of the screenshots equipable jedi robes

- You seem to fight alongside sith soldiers with some of them with new armor (a mix of a mandolorian soldiers helmet and the sith body armor) while some are with their original armor

- Characters skill will affect upgrading options

- The character will return to a post-malak Dantooine

- New saber colours (possibly silver, orange etc)

- you can now influence people down the dark path

Originally posted by Craftsman

- The only character to return to your cast is T3-M4

That's too bad :(

- While HK-47 will not return, you will get someone just like him

HK-48?

- As you upgrade your feats, the feat animation gets more complex

Excellent!

- On top of the Guardian, Sentinel, and Consular classes, you advance to one of the following classes:

Jedi Master (like Yoda)

Jedi Watchman (like Obi-Wan)

Jedi Weapon Master (like Mace Windu)

Sith Lord (Emperor Palpatine)

Sith Marauder (like Darth Maul)

Sith Assasing (?)

Wow. This is a welcome addition...

This game is looking better all the time...

Originally posted by Prime

That's too bad :(

HK-48?

Excellent!

Wow. This is a welcome addition...

This game is looking better all the time...

I wonder what happen to Mission Vao and and her wookiee friend, Zaalbar (Revan's former companion) and other next? But we'll see. Remember that Zaalbar swore life debt to Revan? I hope he break his life debt by now. but we will find out soon enough when game is released so we can discover the fate of galaxy. The fate of the galazy is now in our hands. I guess Revan must had fallen to dark side again such he killed Malak and desotryed Star Forge.

well the star forge must have been destroyed b/c if it wasn't then the republic would not exhist whereas now its only in shambles. carth either way probably went to live w/his son so he is irrelevent. i'm interested in the "all-powerful" bastilla and what happed to her. all-in-all it seems pretty cool, just as long as it keeps the same pluses from KOTOR1 and just adds on to them and isn't a mindless storyline (and rebuilding the jedi order doesn't sound bad at all) then it should kick ASS!!:D

Originally posted by dark jedi 8

well the star forge must have been destroyed b/c if it wasn't then the republic would not exhist whereas now its only in shambles. carth either way probably went to live w/his son so he is irrelevent. i'm interested in the "all-powerful" bastilla and what happed to her. all-in-all it seems pretty cool, just as long as it keeps the same pluses from KOTOR1 and just adds on to them and isn't a mindless storyline (and rebuilding the jedi order doesn't sound bad at all) then it should kick ASS!!:D

I bet those corrupt beaureaucrats (sp?) used the star forge to rebuild their fleet with the Forge, THEN destroyed it.

- New saber colours (possibly silver, orange etc)

Queer. Just give me a damn R/G/B color slider system and I'm happy.

That kinds of defeat the purpose of even having the option of choosing how your KotOR1 ended since in the end, Revan has fallen to the dark side whether or not Revan destroyed the Star Forge and Malak or killed Malak and took over the Star Forge.

I think that if you're KotOR1 had a darkside ending, then you'll either kill Revan to take over the Sith or join him/her and if it had a lightside ending you get the help of Revan to defeat the last strongest Sith Lord or something. We just never see Revan's face. He could just come in and kill him.

of course, remember:

play as outcast jedi. you may read detail before.

If Revan fall to dark side again but we'll see. Who is Sith Lord now? IF it was Revan then he must be stopped. Will Revan can be redeemed? otherwise he had to die.

But we had to long wait unit Feb. 2005.

I will remember Mission, young Twi'lek girl and her wookiee friend. I hope Zaalbar break his life debt to Revan, maybe....... and they are in unknown location. I hope they can live out peacefully.. Don't worry about them.

Remember Malak and Revan? as hero and Jedi, they defeated Mandalorian in Mandalorian war. After war, they fallen to DARK SIDE!

The only thing that's been revealed about Revan is that he/she left for unknown space about a year after the end of the first game and hasn't been heard from since, and that they have something more specific in mind, but are keeping a lid on it.

If the player does encounter Revan, I doubt he or she will be either light or dark side. In order to avoid alienating fans of one ending or the other, Revan will probably be more neutral. His/her four years in self-imposed exile will have either mellowed the dark lord Revan out, or made the Jedi knight Revan a little more jaded.

I just hope that...1) it'll come out for PC also and 2) it'll be fairly easiy on system resources

It'll be out on the PC. There's another article on KOTOR 2 coming out in the Computer Gaming World magazine. I doubt they'd do that if it was x-box only. As far as system requirements go: the new game will use the same engine, so I would guess it'd have about the same requirements.

Archived