Home

Funniest Game

Dragonball Fan

Guest DarthMaulUK

The funniest game i have had was when I walled in someones CC so they couldnt produce any units! hehe. Evil but damn funny.

*only works when playing a total nOOb*

DMUK

speaking of that, i played a 3v3 game, when i had a teammate who only made workers all game! of course I took out pretty much everyone else. But this dude then walled in one guy's CC's AND military bases so he couldnt make units! It was so funny because I'd never seen anything like it. I remember the map being littered with purple spots, but he had absolutely NO military units! It was just so weird because he had a decent sized score too! He even had some workers attack things!

Hmm, comedy and RTS don't really mix that well. I suppose the funniest thing that happened to me was when I thought I'd queued up 5 strikes in each mech factory but when I ungarrisoned them I discovered I'd built 15 scouts by pressing the wrong hotkey. With hilarious consequences. Er, I was 28 years old at the time. Then I got off the bus...

hmm, the funniest game i had ever played...

well. I was playing a senate game with a few 'cutscenes' in it. It was a couple of scenes with Jar Jar Binks blowing up buy darth vader and what not. At the time, it was hilarious. That is until there was a out of sync created...

(those explosion triggers are awsome!!)

Archived