Home

GOOD / EVIL Bastila skins by svösh

GOOD / EVIL Bastila UPDATED/ FIXED [06/06/04]

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p4609703.html

These are skins I made for everyone’s favourite heroine, I wasn’t thrilled with the salmon, almost skin tone. So I made these both as unique items they are clothing variation 2 and 3 she will be wearing the good clothes when you meet up in the hideout on Taris and when you encounter her on the unknown planet she will battle you in the evil clothes. I have increased the ac of both of these. So they are as protective as Jedi master robes.

The only way to get the shader to work on her was to edit the appearance.2da file

If you have edited the appearance 2da file already then you know your way around. For the shader to work You will have to change the envmap field from default to CM_Baremetal or you will get a really funny looking Bastila with a lot of holes in her. ;)

If you don’t have an appearance .2da file in your overrides folder then install the one in my zip it will do the job.

There are custom blonde icons to go with her if you don’t want blonde hair then don’t drop the icons or the head file in to the override folder

enjoy :D

You only have to edit it if you already have one in your override folder

Open the zip drop all the files in to a new folder then open kt. click open and hit 2da files on the 2da go to open and find the existing file in your override folder go to the 4 th line that’s for Bastila then go scroll across until you see envmap at the top of the column then go down a few lines and copy the CM_Baremetal

and past it over default save it and drop the select files in to override and off you go.

And by the way it's the way the light is reflecting off the silver that makes it look gold it's exactly the same shader as the sith armour. ;)

svösh

Great job, they look awesome! And Bastila finally won't be using her clothes on Taris only now.

By the way, isn't it possible to use the shader by making .txi files? Or is that not possible for some reason?

By the way, isn't it possible to use the shader by making .txi files? Or is that not possible for some reason?

No unfortunately.

Bastila has default set, as her envmap in appearance.2da so when you apply the alpha channel and make .txi file it will not produce the effect needed. What do get instead is Bastila with lots of holes through her. So unfortunately I had to use the appearance.2da. I changed the envmap from default to Cm_Baremeatl to get what I wanted. Your welcome to load it up remove the appearance.2da file and have peek through Bastila ;)

Thanks again guys I’m really happy people like my work :)

svösh

Truly awesome skins svösh. I just hope you could clear up something concerning their defensive properties. You said you increased their ac but I don't any modifier or stat bonuses when I equip them. Seem to be the same as the regular clothes.

Originally posted by Sladeviper

You said you increased their ac but I don't any modifier or stat bonuses when I equip them. Seem to be the same as the regular clothes.

Trust me, I did the only thing is I didn’t change the description.

The clothes are set to 0 by default in the ac modifier I have set them to 4. open the .utc file with kt and see for yourself . If you want to compare then open the default p_bastilla.utc game file as well.

svösh

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by svösh

Trust me, I did the only thing is I didn’t change the description.

The clothes are set to 0 by default in the ac modifier I have set them to 4. open the .utc file with kt and see for yourself . If you want to compare then open the default p_bastilla.utc game file as well.

svösh

I downloaded the Bastila skins today. (5/6/2004)

I noticed the lack of AC bonus aswell and checked the utc files out like you said.

unk44_evilbast.utc (evil bassy) is indeed set to an AC bonus of 4.

p_bastilla.utc (good bassy, not the default) has AC bonus of 0.

I set the AC bonus in p_bastilla.utc to 4 and presto 4 point AC increase :D

BTW: i really like those skins, they look awesome :)

Archived