Home

Messeges: Episode 4 - The Alternate Empire

Guest Redwing

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue9

Activate the CGT's find those ships, they must not be allowed to escape, Scan for ION Trail...Deactivate my Bridge Force SHeild I'll search for them as well

Crew: Aye, Aye Sir

corran come in,corran? looks out view port and sees nohing, um J give me our position, what do u mean u got nothing! sith spit no good can come from this! with his right hand he reaches down and grabs his dragon headed lightsaber I hope your ready for a fight J. the RJ-45 unit opens a side carpartment with in him and out comes his electro prod.

Guest Drode

[Cpt:] Sir! Our boarding party has run into some trouble...the Jedi is fighting back well.

[Drode:] The darkest pits of Hell! I'll go in there myself. *into comlink on a speciaql channel* Force-coordinator drone, activate, code 8546-000 Proto. Follow parameters I am sending to you.

------------------

All hail Lord Nazgul!

Guest Redwing

OOS: Okay, from this point onward I am Aaron Celchu. I need the posts biggrin.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Drode

*boards Firehawk and sees his troops coming towards him* Hey! Where are you going?

[Trooper 1:] We have nothing on him. We are leaving his ship and allowing him to leave.

[Drode:] WHAT??? *shoots trooper* The rest of you incompetents leave the ship and get ysalamiri! Then come back and assist! *ignites special saber crafted to short out other sabers and sets his blaster to stun* Stupid creatures!

------------------

All hail Lord Nazgul!

[This message has been edited by Drode (edited July 03, 2001).]

who are u and y do u have a lightsaber, just then their blades clash and Wes blade dies oh no thats not good then from the mouth of his ship he see's a creature and know what it is a ysalamir oh no before he could even try to use the force the creature had already done its damge the next thing wes knew was pain and then the lights went out

Guest Drode

*As Janson falls* I am the Drode, you fool. And Lord Nazgul has you now.

[to himself:] Excellent. His indecision has betrayed him.

[to Troopers:] Transport him to the nearest Star Destroyer at once. And order all ships to enter hyperspace!

------------------

All hail Lord Nazgul!

[This message has been edited by Drode (edited July 03, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Drode (edited July 04, 2001).]

Guest Rogue9

Sensor Officer: Drodes ships have left the system, we'll never catch them on our backup hyperdrives...

Corran: Very Well he escapes for now, but I will track him down...

Guest Redwing

[Cpt:] Admiral, the enemy ships have made it into hyperspace with Lord Janson. But Warlord Horn's fleet is still in the area.

[Aaron:] Put me on a direct channel with him, I want answers now.

------------------

Guest Rogue9

I'm Sorry Aaron, I don't have any answers. I was as suprised by that fleet as you were. I sent you a warning and recieved and aknowledgment...what more could I do, my first concern was the presevation of my fleet.

Guest Redwing

Aaron: *suspiciously* Well I have no reason to suspect you I suppose.

[aside to crewman:] Power up Force-dampners, just in case. If his fleet makes a wrong move, activate them.

[to R9:] So what did you intend to tell me?

------------------

Guest Rogue9

I was sending you a warning that Security had been Comprimised, then the Fleet Dropped out, I sent the Warning and new Rendevou...scratch meeting in the Alderaan system for awhile, k then well your fleet losses weren't as significant as mine anyway. and there is Still Janson to consider

Guest Redwing

Ah yes Janson...you'll be glad to know that I had a tracking device attached to one of their cloaked ship's hull. What do you say? Shall we follow them?

------------------

Guest Rogue9

My hyperdrive systems were damaged when we punched through the Interdictor field, we're running on Secondaries and are moving a bit slow for a chace right now.

Guest Redwing

Well we have repair ships, assuming you don't wish to slave your ships to ours you could be hyperspace capable in a few hours.

------------------

Guest Redwing

*ships begin repairs to Horn's hyperdrives*

------------------

Guest rebel alliance

****out of story****

hey, im back. who won the last episode? can i join this one and cna you fill me in on the action on this on so far?

Guest Redwing

OOS:YES RA is back! biggrin.gif

Where ya been? Yes of course you can join. Me and R9 are trying to mount a rescue mission for Rogue 3, who's been captured by the Drode, flunky of the "evil Lord Nazgul" wink.gif so you can just pop in and offer to help us. As for a recap, read it yourself, lazy wink.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Guest rebel alliance

*puts on glasses* here we go! *bumps into wall on the way out* oh ya! i don't wear glasses! hehe

Guest rebel alliance

bah humbug. it's going to take too long. did we win or not? i have rebuilt my fleet. where shouldi jump in/ go to?

Guest Redwing

Go to the Dagobah system... Actually it's the Yavin system. biggrin.gif

------------------

Archived