Home

Messeges: Episode 4 - The Alternate Empire

Guest Redwing

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Redwing

[Aaron:] Horn? Come in can you hear me? Horn?

[Cmdr of Aaron's flagship:] Sir! Admiral Horn's fleet has opened fire on us!

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Redwing

All fighters, engage Horn's ships now!

OOS the fighters already exited the hangars remember?

------------------

Ah J give more power to the shields! beeepwwepouup! I dont care Corran has turned on us! *comm to Corran: Corran! what are u doing? were all friends!

then right in front of his view screen he saw the flagship of Corrans fleet.

aw crap J were screwed! and the firehawk is in no condtion for a fight, nither am I. take evaisve action! J give me all she's got beeeeeewwweeeep!

The Fire Hawk then makes a sharp turn towards redwing's fleet, but the turn was more the the FH could take.

crap J, all we got is sublight, every thing else is gone beepwewpewp.

Wes then looks at his screen, to get to any of redwings ships he has to fly through the dog fight that began, J we can not go through that, J can we hit that SSD with something? no sith spit, I know J put the FireHawk on auto and have it move at random so the gunners of that SSD can not get a lock on us. beep, ok go I'll start the repairs.

[This message has been edited by Rogue3 (edited July 14, 2001).]

Guest Redwing

All ships, assist the FireHawk! And see if you can disable Horn's flagship!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited July 14, 2001).]

Guest Redwing

Originally posted by Redwing:

[into comm:] Red Group! Come in! Red Group! Do you copy?

*comm remains silent except for static*

[to self:] I sense something horrible is about to happen...I don't know why but the feeling is to strong to ignore...

All pilots---to your ships! All craft prepare for combat! And send commando teams Blue and Gray after Team Red! Move!

No, see? Look harder next time biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Redwing

[Cmdr:] Sir! Our fighters cannot penetrate the Andromeda's armor! It's quantum-reinforced like ours! And we're losing too many fighters for effective use of their ion cannons!

[Aaron:] Order all craft to move away from the enemy flagship. And move in our flagship to engage it at point-blank range!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited July 15, 2001).]

Guest Rogue9

Superlaser Fleet units move in for the kill, wait till Aaron's Flagship nears mine, I'll lock onto it with a tractor beam from the Stern section the Vigilance and Avarice will lock onto the Bow where the guns are weaker. on my signle we will tear it apart.

Guest Redwing

All fighters, engage the attacking cruisers Avarice and Vigilance. Cruisers move to block the remaining flagships. Flagship Redfire, switch full gunner power to ion batteries.

[Cmdr:] Sir! The Avarice, Vigilance and Andromeda are latching onto the flagship with tractor beams!

[Aaron:] Activate tractor dampners!

[Cmdr:] It's no good, sir! The beams are too strong!

[Aaron:] We've got to get them too back out---use whatever it takes! Bring our superlaser batteries on line as fast as possible!

[Cmdr:] Admiral, if they get many more tractor beam locks on us, our ship could tear apart at it seams! It wasn't designed for this stress!

[Aaron:] Gunner control, how long until the superlaser units are online?

[Gunner Control:] They're online now sir...but they won't be up to full power for another two minutes.

------------------

Guest Rogue9

Captains Report...

The Hull Stresses on Aarons ships are incredible, his ships systems have sustain massive damage but if we keep this up for much Longer the Avarice and Viligince won't be leaving with us

Corran: Very Well, Instruct the Vigilance to Ram Aaron's ship...then leave the system

Captain: but sir the Vigilance is virtualy undamaged she can leave with ease.

Corran: that assumes captain that I wish her to leave...Rommie Override the Vigilances C&C systems Program its Slave rig to Ram the ship, I won't leave this to a human Commander

Andromeda: Yes Captain

Corran: Excelent Leave the system at once.

Guest Redwing

*the flagship shakes as the tractor beams suddenly release*

[Cmdr:] Sir! The Andromeda has reversed it's course and is now preparing a course to enter hyperspace! But the Vigliance is heading on a collison course with our ship!

[Aaron:] Gunner control, if we consolidate power to only a few superlaser batteries can we fire now?

[GC:] We should have enough energy for two superlaser batteries to fire at full power now. Maybe three, if we push it.

[Aaron:] How long until they can enter hyperspace?

[Cmdr:] Estimated five minutes sir. However their engines seem to be more powerful than those of a normal SSD sir. I'd say...about 1.6 minutes.

[Aaron:] Well they're bigger...but we're still faster! Move the ship to block off the Andromeda's route to hyperpace---and order superlaser control to concentrate their firepower on the SSD on my command!

You have betrayed me for the last time, Horn...

------------------

Guest Rogue9

Then the Vigilance Slams into Aaron's Flagships leaving it drifting in Space

The Andromeda and accompaning Fleet jump to Hyperspace

Guest Rogue9

Soundtrack Time...

Removes Song...

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited August 06, 2001).]

Guest Redwing

*alarms blare through the Redfire*

We're hit! Commander what's the damge?

[Cmdr:] They hit us directly in our sublight engine array!

[Aaron:] *stunned* I don't believe it.

[Cmdr:] Believe it. It'll take hours to get this ship onli---

*breaks off as the Andromeda goes into hyperpace dragging it's fleet along with it*

[Aaron:] What??? That wasn't 1.6 minutes!!

[Cmdr:] I'm sorry, sir but we never did have the exact stats of the Andromeda in the first place!

[Aaron:] Great. Just great. Well there is one thing we can still do...

[Cmdr:] What?

[Aaron:] As a precaution if Horn turned out to be a traitor, I had our repair ships install a sub-system into each of his ship's hyperdrive systems when we repaired them at Yavin. Activate them now, authorization code 18274554-R9. They won't get far...

------------------

Guest Rogue9

Drat, Hyperdrives busted, Rommie whats going on...

Rommie: It appears Aaron installed a backdoor code into are drives, I've regained control of mine but the rest of the fleet is still ferriting out the code...

Corran: D**m him, doesn't he know whats at stake here...

Rommie: I believe he does sir.

Corran: Can the Fleet engage its secondary's

Rommie: they could but without redundant driv systems the danger to personell would be unacceptible...

Corran: I don't care about personel get my fleet out of here.

Rommie:Silently, this is not the Corran I know. Something is terribly wrong

Guest Redwing

Aaron: How long until we complete repairs? Soon enough they'll figure out what we've done and...*voice trails off and slumps too ground*

Assisstant: Admiral! Admiral? Get him to Emergency immediately!

**inside Aaron's mind**

*Aaron and Horn are suddenly standing together, alone on a strange flat plain*

Aaron: HORN! You traitor! *he lunges for him but passes right through* What?!?

*Horn's face twist and an evil laugh echoes across the landscape...then his face begins to change shape*

Aaron: *horrified* What's going on? What's happening?

*Horn's face continues to change shape until it is not even recognizable as him anymore, the skin turns green and reptilian*

Aaron: Horn!? What's going on?

*his face stops transforming, now it has become the face of one of the Falleen species, and the face, still attached to Horn's body throws it's head back and laughs maniacally*

Aaron: Horn! No!

*suddenly everything goes blank and Aaron hears the word Nazgul spoken softly in his mind, then he is suddenly on the bridge of Horn's flagship*

Aaron: Hello? What's going on here? Is this a dream?

*Horn is there, back to normal but he does not seem to hear Aaron, he leans over and types on a computer keypad and commands appear on the monitor. Aaron istinctively notes them down. Horn punches in a code and a hologram of a beautiful woman appears. Hello, Rommie, he says. "Rommie" looks worridly at him and Aaron can see she senses something is not right. The scene then changes and begins to fade, and Aaron sees Horn indistinctly in the distance, calling for desperately for help...Then the vision ends and Aaron is back on his ship, in a bed in sickbay.*

------------------

Guest Rogue9

Rommie: Comm Officer...

Comm Officer: Yes Rommie

Rommie: open me a secure channel to Aaron's fleet

Comm Officer: But Rommie Corran has ordered Comm Silence

Rommie: I act for Corran do as I say or you do nothing at all.

Comm Officer: Yes Ma'am Channel Open

Rommie: Aaron, you must know something, Corran is not himself I know him, know him very well...he would not do this. I Know of his past but he has changed. I've heard him muttering the name Drode to himself something about vengence on the fool...Please if your recieving this respond.

Guest Redwing

*comm officer rushes in to Aaron telling him he has an urgent message from a "Rommie"*

Aaron: What??? Put it on.

------------------

Guest Rogue9

Rommie: Oh thank the Gods, Aaron...Corrans in trouble I'm not sure how, but I think somehow Nazgul took him over...I don't understand it, please I need your help. I need Corran.

Guest Redwing

What---wait, who is Nazgul? Just a few minutes ago I got some vision with Corran's face transforming to a Falleen and then I heard the word "Nazgul". But who is Nazgul?

------------------

Guest Rogue9

Rommie: from the Imperial files I was able to access I discovered some info on him, e is a gentically engineered falleen created by the Empire to hunt Jedi, he has enourmous Force powers, and was Armored with Mandolorean technology...he was sent into the unknown regions during the time thrawn controlled the empire. very little is known about him after that...I'm sorry this is all I can tell you, I'll transmit the fleets command codes...and I must decide what to do with the Comm Officer.

Rommie: End Transmission

Comm Officer: ma'am you've no need to worry I will keep this secret to my grave.

Rommie: I'm glad I can count on you, all traces have been erased from your console, I'll take care of the computer records

Comm Officer: yes M' Lady it shall be done

Rommie: we will save Corrran yetr for now this must be kep[t secret, no one must know of it...

Comm Officer: yes Ma'am, I Understand. I will not betray Lord Horn

Corran: Rommie...what are you doing?

Rommie: Just reviewing Battle records My Lord.

Corran: good I like a vigilent crew member

Rommie: Crew member, is it possible he doesn't know who I am, it can't be...but if corran set up blocks around that part of his mind, maybe...

Archived