Home

Xfire

Rumor

well i haven't seen a thread about this on here, but this program has been going around the competitive community (cal/twl, etc) for a good number of months, and i just thought you guys might like to know about it ;)

http://www.xfire.com

its a small download, and updates are usually released every other week.

basically its a non-gay version of aim which lets you see where other people are playing and who they are plaing with.

• user-defined display names (like msn)
  • will not kick you out of a game when messaged
  • automatically get server info, including ping, name, map, and who is playing
  • low impact - very little bandwidth needed and small memory/cpu footprint
  • friends of friends - if some of your friends aren't on, then you can see those that are playing and are on their friends lists, without them seeing/harassing you ;)

oh yeah its free.

anyway my username is rumor (display name mR.iLgNeR) if you wanna add me.

there IS a thread. Use search...but a bump of this awesome program is awesome

Yolkboy, at xfire you create a new account and the ones on your list are xfire accounts as well, one from AIM cant message you in xfire but believe me, xfire pwns..definitely one of the best clan tools available

Don't see it as just a messenger, it's a gamer-messenger..it's main feature is that you see who on your list is playing what game on what server. Also lets you see on which TS channel they are

My account is alegis, the one from cap'n colostomy is capncolostomy

If many of us would get it we'll get to play more w/ each other.. (doesnt have to be JA)

Archived