Home

Anyone have this Game

Guest Rogue9

Guest Boba Rhett

Err....Battle For Naboo. I just rented it and from what i've played, it kicks arse. I'm definately gonna buy it.

------------------

Hey! It compiles! Ship it!

Guest Redwing

I've heard that the last mission, in space against the Droid Control Ship, was the best mission ever made in both RS and BfN. Plus one of the bonus ship was the Sith Infiltrator. And the ground has MUCH more detail than RS. (ie trees, etc) There are much bigger and more impressive ships to protect, like XWA.

However, from the demo, if you're playing a ground vehicle, control is generally bad, and thrust keeps cutting out in both air and ground vehicles. It sometimes is actually painful. mad.gif Hopefully there is a patch, or it's just a demo flaw.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Imladil

Yes, I have it!

I also got through it in less than twelve hours. tongue.gif On Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday, nonetheless (waits to see if anyone gets it.)

It's a good game. I like its realism, which is even better than RS! When you shoot trees, they burn up, and I really like that. biggrin.gif

...So how do I get these bonus ships? I haven't seen a Sith infiltrator!

------------------

'Rieekan, this is the commander! It's imperative that you kiss my fuzzy pink @$$...!'

Guest Redwing

I'm waiting for the cheat codes to be released. It's like the Falcon thing in RS.

------------------

Guest Imladil

Well, I would use an invincibility code, but then I'd be PATHETIC.

wink.gif

Or, I could wish for stronger shields like a DROIDEKA.

biggrin.gif Hee-hee...

Guest Redwing

Very funny Imadil ( biggrin.gif ), but those passcodes don't work in the PC version (or at least not the demo)

------------------

Guest ATATwar

I got BFN (for N64 though) but I can still answer your question. If it's same as N64's version, you will get a secret level with all bronzes, a secret level with all silvers (in which there is a bonus to make cluster seeker torpedoes replace all homing torpedoes on the aircraft. This means instead of just clusters on 1 plane (like the V-wing) you get them on the N1 and Police Cruiser. Once you get all golds, you will unlock a level where you play as Darth Maul in the Infiltrator and you must destroy all Naboo forces such as speeders, N1s, and police cruisers. And finally, once you have all platinums (tremendously difficult, but I have them all) you get an AAT and Swamp Speeder. You know what the AAT is but a swamp speeder looks like the flash, but it is a boat. And its weapons are the same as the Gian speeder- two regular lasers, and a charge up heavy laser. Its a lot better then the trade federation gunboat- faster, more fire power, etc...

Guest Redwing

Oh good! Someone who knows what he's talking about! biggrin.gif

Would you recommend getting it (for PC though)???

------------------

Guest snooozer

well I cant say since I've never played the PC version, however i will say one thing. all you guys who are judging the game by the PC demo, definitely shouldn't. I never played the demo either, but I can only imagine what its like and it totally wont give you a good idea of the full game.

from what i'm aware, its just one level (right?) and if its the level i'm thinking of (neimoidian plunder) then you really need to play the full game, that one level with that crappy HEavy STAP doesnt do it justice.

on another note, ATATwar forgot to say something. also when you get all Gold medals, it unlocks the Sith Infiltrator.

in the PC version there are codes for all of that stuff (level unlocks, Sith Infiltrator, AAT, Swamp speeder, etc) but in the N64 version there's no codes for them. you gotta get them the honest way (all golds and/or all platinums).

well, later.

------------------

::ELITE ROGUE::{//=|ROYAL DEFENDER OF NABOO|=\\}::

Guest Redwing

I didn't know there were codes for PC. I thought those were all for the N64 version. confused.gif

------------------

Guest rebel alliance

hey, welcome snoozer everybody goes to the pilots lounge go there unless you want to stay in dust ball ville

Guest Redwing

What's wrong with Dustballville?

------------------

Guest rebel alliance

absaloutley nothing. it's just an expressoin. more people go to the pilot's lounge. I come here even though i don't have the game

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought this game and its excellent port. Hugely improve controls in this game. It is a best version then any other version with high graphics. It is really fantastic game. I think every body should play this game if they like to play game. I really enjoyed it.

Archived