Home

Need Full Throttle Dialogue Transcript

EdisLeado

I'm an author who is writing a novel on the wonderful game called Full Throttle, however -- I require the dialogue transcripts from the game. I'm assuming that several people on this forum have the skills to extract the conversations from the game into text format? Thanks in advance, if you can do this -- Please post here and send the text file to edisleado@hotmail.com

Originally posted by EdisLeado

the dialogue transcripts from the game

Dude. *the* dialog doesnt excist. The dialog is highly dynamic based on you the user. What people you talk to, what you choose to say, and in what order, determines *your* dialog. The game hasnt got a script as in a movie.

I hope someone can help you out. A Full Throttle novel sounds interesting. But I would prefer an audio book though.

Well, what you could do is play through the game and take notes on the dialogue. I have an idea of what you're looking for--a text dump, like the ones LucasFic has for the Monkey Island games, right? I don't think one exists for FT, though (if there was, I'd be glad to get my hands on it, too), so the best you might be able to do is go through the game and take notes. Having lots of save games in opportune places helps.

And if it helps any, MojoArt has the opening, closing, and roadblock scene from the game, all fan captured in .avi format. Those should come in handy, since I know those cutscenes are long (both the opening and closing vids actually cover the entire opening and the entire closing, which is very nice, to say nothing of convenient), and sitting through them twenty times over trying to get lines right is a pain.

Honestly, I can't think of what to suggest beyond that...I'm not even sure what program you could use to create a text dump. Good luck, though!

Archived