Home

How DO you become a moderator anyway?

Doomie

ALright, in the rules they say: 'don't ask to be a moderator.' But it doesn't say how you can become one. Also, mods, i'm not going against the rules, i'm asking 'how'to become a mod?' and not 'can i be a mod?' ok? So, anyone knows?

Originally posted by Chase Windu

Well, I know that kissing major booty is not part of it. I should know because I'm Rhett's brother and I'm lucky I haven't gotten banned yet.

:lol::D

What's the concern Doomgiver? Just enjoy the forums. :)

Here's the deal.

The staff decides who they want to help out with modding. If we think you're what we're looking for when and if we're looking, we'll give you a tap on the shoulder and pull you aside. In all cases, you're part of the community.

So in other words, there isn't really a "way" to become a moderator.

If you're posting here, hopefully it's for your love of the game and the community - not to become a mod. :)

Originally posted by Jed

Here's the deal.

The staff decides who they want to help out with modding. If we think you're what we're looking for when and if we're looking, we'll give you a tap on the shoulder and pull you aside. In all cases, you're part of the community.

If you're posting here, hopefully it's for your love of the game and the community - not to become a mod. :)

:wstupid:

Originally posted by Jed

Then what the hell is this gigantic "how to become a mod" manual you gave me doing on my lap? Bastard!:¬:

Originally posted by Pad

Then what the hell is this gigantic "how to become a mod" manual you gave me doing on my lap? Bastard!:¬:

Shush, my alumnus, don't let them know >_>

Archived