Home

Call of Duty:united Offensive

Snafu7

For those who play call of duty, there is good news, there is going to be a new expansion pack for call of duty called united offensive. It will once again cover the three nations, US, British, and Russian. The Russian campain will be the battle of Kursk, the british will either have something to do with the invasion of sicily, or a bomber squad(i've heard rumors of both), and the US campain will take place in the battle of the bulge, and the battle for foy. for more info go Here

I just want the X-pac for the MP modes and levels. Who knows how the extra add in of tanks and things will work out though. I dunno...

I just hope that Grey Matter can live up to Infinity Ward's awesome game. Then again, Grey Matter did a great job on Wolfenstien. If it even comes close to the caliber of the first, then they've done an awesome job.

I watched the new trailer for it, and It looks like the game won't be dissapointing, It's looking great, especially, the battle of the bulge, the Bomber squad, and who am I kidding, everything looks great, can't wait untill this winter when it comes out.

Yeah, I've heard about those, but I havn't seen the screen shots because My computer won't let them show up AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGG! The only thing I could see was the 10 new multiplayer maps and 3 new modes of game play.

• 4 weeks later...

whoa...25 new weapons?!

that's a bit more than I thought they'd do...hmmm...NOW I'm getting concerned...if MP gets too weird with a zillion people using flamethrowers or whatever I shall be sincerely annoyed. :|

...I could see the flamethrower as a pickup weapon like the FG42 and the Panzershrek are so that you could disable it easily and there would be a limited supply of them...yeah...I could see that.

Originally posted by darthfergie

whoa...25 new weapons?!

that's a bit more than I thought they'd do...hmmm...NOW I'm getting concerned...if MP gets too weird with a zillion people using flamethrowers or whatever I shall be sincerely annoyed. :|

...I could see the flamethrower as a pickup weapon like the FG42 and the Panzershrek are so that you could disable it easily and there would be a limited supply of them...yeah...I could see that.

You know what would be fun/funny? If after shooting the flamer, the dude bursts and there goes friendly fire, automatically of course. Even if it's disabled. Well hey, it has to have a back fire too imo.

Archived