Home

Clan Commando

LukeKatarn

Let this be a warning, if any clan wars errupt, the threads will be locked until I feel we can be productive.

Masterbob, I have to agree with Rhett. You have in your location that you're from Texas, yet your language habbits are rather poor, please try to put in some effort to be coherent. If people that don't speak english as a native tongue can do so, I expect you to also.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I'm back, and hopefully for good. And Master Bob, no offence, I just went to correct that it isn't school, it's teh fact that I've recentl moved and needed time to settle in. ANyway, go away Lord Malak, please. I had every authority to make this clan, and I made it before the REF. I even told everyoen on teh IEF boards, that's how Revan Onasi joined my clan, but I guess he betrayed me. Oh well, sorry for the flames on teh REF thread.

I've taken the liberty to edit your front page.

Welcome Republic Commandos! You are here to serve me and you will do as I please. Your first task is to go to the forums and register if you are a member. If you are a guest and are willing to join the Clan contact me on AOL Instant Messenger.

to

Welcome Republic Commandos! Welcome to the website of Clan Commando, the first clan created for Republic Commando! To join, go to the forums and register and contact me on AOL Instant Messenger. My AOL Instant Messenger Screenname is ________. Hope to see you'll on the Battlefield!

-Boran

Archived