Home

Can't save my game

That's probably because we're not the smartest people in the world, despite common theory and therefore cannot produce an asnwer for every eventuality. We can only help by offering the advice we know works, like pressing F5 and F1. If that doesn't work then it's a problem either with your computer or the game disk, and if that is the case then ther only final piece of info we can give would be to either buy a new game disk otr fix your computer.

But considering I'm a nice guy (and that's the part that really hurts inside) I'll at least point you in the direction of something that may help.

Go to http://quick.mixnmojo.com and download the program SCUMMVM Q+E. Then run the program once downloaded, click on daily build and when that's done, find the name of the game in the list, set up some settings and then click play (clicking on create shortcut before playing will save you from doing all that again).

This program does not support old savegames, but considering that's your probelm, it shouldn't matter.

By pressing F5 whilst playing the game like this, it should bringup the appropriate menu for you to save.

Happy?

Archived