Home

Beginning of Bakura level

theedge_22

Hi everyone!

I just bought this game and I'm stuck at the beginning of the Bakura level. I read through a lot of posts about problems with the Bakura level but I couldn't find any post related to my problem. At the beginning when I first walk through the doors, there are no Storm troopers that walk out, therefore I cannot enter in either of the two doors. Also, I don't get a mission objective. I tried using noclip to get through the first door at the left and played through the level a bit. However, I still don't get a mission objective so I don't know what to do!:rolleyes: Can somebody please help?

A LOT of people got stuck here their first time out.

Go to the panel to the left, as advised. Hit the "use" button and listen to the saboteurs. Then keep hitting the "use" button. This will show you the location and surroundings of each of the four bombs, besides allowing the door to open.

Originally posted by Doug Thompson

A LOT of people got stuck here their first time out.

Funny thing is, those security cameras are one of the oldest FPS devices ... I'm sure Raven just assumed that people use them to scope the area. I know I do ... and did ... so I never ran into that problem.

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

Funny thing is, those security cameras are one of the oldest FPS devices ... I'm sure Raven just assumed that people use them to scope the area. I know I do ... and did ... so I never ran into that problem.

Mike

Same here, when I played the JO demo, I saw those screens and many other technical equipment. I hit the "use" button on each one, and thats how I found the flashy screenie.

Archived