Home

kotor 2 rodian???

*Atris*

'Cos he's a Mandalorian, remember?

Mandalorians may have started as humans a looong time ago, but in the time of the game, they are stronger than men and regenerate their wounds, which a men don't, so they're aliens now :)

I'll put it like this:

If we (humans) built a colony on alpha centauri and then for some reason lost contact with it for few hundred years then after we restored that contact, the aplha centaurians would be like aliens to us. It's same with mandalorians I think.

Originally posted by sheedee

was it? well, though there aren't many ways to tell from his/her appearance and voice, he/she speaks of her/himself as of a female, so unles he is a transvestit, i guess that means she is a she :)

And if you equip nothing on her she's wearing her girly undies :cool:

Originally posted by sheedee

I'll put it like this:

If we (humans) built a colony on alpha centauri and then for some reason lost contact with it for few hundred years then after we restored that contact, the aplha centaurians would be like aliens to us. It's same with mandalorians I think.

Mandalorians are just a society/organization/ethnic group of humans. Not aliens.

Originally posted by lowiej

but t3 is in a space thats a waste right there

Hmm if you hate that droid SOOOOO much , why dont get an recruit mod that replaces it for example darth bandon (Darth333's work)

Archived