Home

svösh's work in progress

svösh

Jackel the mask was modeled at 20 % opacity so I could place it over the eyes correctly on he male , then I shifted it up a touch so when it’s on a female it will fit as well, or have a happy medium anyways one thing with this mask is a lot shorter then even the default sith mask so if it looks like a lot of forehead showing it’s because it is.

Thanks again Achillies, red hawk, and….

Darth333 my friend and Newest Moderator here Congratulations you deserve it !!!!!!!

:elephant::guitar1:band1:guitar2:sheepdanc

svösh

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by svösh

Thanks again Achillies, red hawk, and….

Darth333 my friend and Newest Moderator here Congratulations you deserve it !!!!!!!

svösh

Thanks! Now watch what you say guys, i have new buttons here: lightning, force choke, plague, etc :D

Originally posted by Darth333

Thanks! Now watch what you say guys, i have new buttons here: lightning, force choke, plague, etc :D

*Puts on Bio-Chem gear, as well as electrically insulated skivies*

Now all I have to worry about is Force Choke! :D

And congrats on making Moderator Darth333! :D

Wow Nice one Darth333, im happy for you, wow now i've got to be careful, 3 moderators and a load of super moderators and admin :p [Force Persuade] Im a good boy, honest :p

again congratulations on the 'Promotion' :p

MattCole

PS RedHawke, i havent got any Bio-Chem gear or electrically insulated skivies, HELP!!! :p:p

Originally posted by Achillies

Does the Moderator status come with the 64 bit processor upgrade ??? :)

I don't see it included on my bill :confused:

Thanks to you all :) but erm...i think it's time to get back on topic: "svösh's work in progress " :p

svösh, i think we need more screenshots of your awesome work ! :D

Originally posted by Darth333

i think it's time to get back on topic: "svösh's work in progress " :p

svösh, i think we need more screenshots of your awesome work ! :D

Agreed, come Svosh, you've dazzled us with you skills this far, please dont stop :D hope you have more Interesting master pieces :D:D:D

MattCole

• 2 weeks later...

Some people will recognize this form the SW Empire strikes back

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p6748912.html

A little something I modeled just last night, I may have it up for dl as soon as tomorrow night due the fact the Unwraped UV map can be as messed up as it wants to be but this is going to be solid black and shiny:D

A good weapon for a certain Twi'lek street urchin I think...

svösh

Some people will recognize this form the SW Empire strikes back

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p6748912.html

A little something I modeled just last night, I may have it up for dl as soon as tomorrow night due the fact the Unwraped UV map can be as messed up as it wants to be but this is going to be solid black and shiny:D

A good weapon for a certain Twi'lek street urchin I think...

svösh

That looks great! Are you making it specifically for Mission?

Achillies the though had crossed my mind but it wouldn’t just be for her. Once she’s in your party you get to use it if you want, I think I have used a blaster in the game maybe 5 times I go for melee weapons my self but that’s just me.

RubADucky er…Good for you so buy it……

If this about my opinions in an other thread leave it there I’m not interested.

The Spaming forum I believe is the jko and jka forums we like to keep ours free of that.

svösh

Achillies the though had crossed my mind but it wouldn’t just be for her. Once she’s in your party you get to use it if you want, I think I have used a blaster in the game maybe 5 times I go for melee weapons my self but that’s just me.

svösh

Perhaps you'd be willing to let me use the model for my Scoundrel blaster mod? It's hard watching Mission run around with a heavy blaster that's almost as big as she is :D

Thanks for the kind words guys and gals :D

Last night the model made it in to the game first test run

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p6783113.html I shifted the blaster placement over a bit

hehe oops I thought I may have done it while modeling only it's supposed to be off center Of course….so the hand is clipping a bit to much.

I have optimized it to the best of my ability while maintaining a good balance of detail from 900 poly’s down to 536 not to bad I may see if I can still squeeze a few more poly’s out of it. I redesigned the muzzle like a silencer after taking a closer look at darth333’s avatar http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p6783114.html

svösh

A little update : http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p6811644.html

Cool! It looks really good and I love it :)

Ok so mission is the orange Twi'lek :D Playing with kse at the same time

I knew I would turn you to the Dark Side :dev11:

I need to make a good icon for it still …

I don't worry about that, you are the icon Master :D

And it Will be out really soon
Can't wait to download a blaster that matches my avatar :) If you need anything special, you know where to ask ;)

Archived