Home

best imperial unit for takin out Turrets??

Guest seantree

Guest seantree

any suggestions on what unit will take out the turrets well? i'm thinkin the good stuff is on tech level 4. gimme some tips please :)

Guest Darth_Venage

hmm, it depeends on if its an anit-air or anti-ground turret:D

but pummels are really good vs turrets and fortresses

actually, pummels are the only units I would use agianst a fortress(besides blaster cannons, unless artillery's range is farther than fortress??)

Guest xwing guy

Artillery is the best for taking out turrets and forteress, but that my change once we get the game and get to test out the blaster cannons. The blaster cannons are the heavy weapons that are like the trebuchet for those of you who don't know and it packs and unpacks like the trebuchet too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SirBlack

idiot, you couldn't drop just pummels. Fortresses take a long time to destroy, especially with Shield Generator support. So if the defender happens to have a decent defense force of Jedi and/or Mech Destroyers all your pummels could get wiped out before they did enough damage to be worthwhile.

Guest WC_heavyarms

No, Sithmaster, Rat is right. I tried artillery batteries. That is the sorriest waste of time. Better of using pummels. Artillery are for charging armies in big numbers, like 30 troops.

Guest ImpStarII

Use a group infantry a few mechs and jedi to destract the enemy soldiers, then use AT-ATs and air units.

From the Star Destroyer, Sly

ImpStarII :vsd:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived