Home

Jka .gla

Shady-D

where can i get the GLA for a jka model?:confused: sorry if this is a stupid question:o

btw it might just be the fault of the .gla file (im using JO's file)

but check what i get in assimilate :

-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureaublad\base\models\players\_humanoid\model.car --------

( Build trigger: "c:\documents and settings\admin\bureaublad\base\models\players\_humanoid\model.glm" missing )

entering c:\documents and settings\admin\bureaublad\base\models\players\_humanoid\model.car

(90 degree skewing OFF)

Loading GLA "models/players/_humanoid/_humanoid.gla"...17278 frames

Grabbed 1 files with 17278 frames

Processing 'c:/documents and settings/admin/bureaublad/base/models/players/_humanoid/chimp.XSI'

XSI import failed, code = 4599 (file 'c:/documents and settings/admin/bureaublad/base/models/players/_humanoid/chimp.XSI')

Thnx Allot :D once again youve all helped a noob moddeler out :)

but...the same problem returns

altough now i have the right .gla AND ive renamed chimp.XSI > root.XSI it still gives the same error : 4599 ...

:confused:

-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureaublad\base\models\players\_humanoid\model.car --------

( Build trigger: "c:\documents and settings\admin\bureaublad\base\models\players\_humanoid\model.glm" missing )

entering c:\documents and settings\admin\bureaublad\base\models\players\_humanoid\model.car

(90 degree skewing OFF)

Loading GLA "models/players/_humanoid/_humanoid.gla"...21376 frames

Grabbed 1 files with 21376 frames

Processing 'c:/documents and settings/admin/bureaublad/base/models/players/_humanoid/root.XSI'

XSI import failed, code = 4599 (file 'c:/documents and settings/admin/bureaublad/base/models/players/_humanoid/root.XSI')

Archived