• Darth Sybril
    • Darth Morder
    • Ceeia Ventress
    • Darth Malek
    • Bastila

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should i load KSE and set it to 0? if it isnt? Also, i may have screwed it up cause i used warp to get to the temple, and ran into them when i was going down to the catacombs to do that *possible spoilers* H puzzle thingy. and matalla or whatever joined, but maul just stood there being invicible. kind of funny actually, just seeing eyes and a lightsaber floating lol

Invisible NPC(PC) problem i know with missing .txi file when the modeltexture uses alpha channel. So i get always invisible weapons, items, armors or PC/NPC.

I made alpha channel when i did the clonetroopers armor, withput .txi file and it visible...

I also want to know if it is possible to dont let the Darth's enter your team?

Cuz my brother is playing right at the beginning of the game and he is a newbie and will want to play first with the normal characters then if he wants with the Darth's.

So, is this possible or everytime he wants to play I'll have to remove the files from the Override folder?

In some of them it's possible, Ceeia, Sybril (kill her instead off helping them), Sidious, Maul and Matilaa, Malek are possible. for Morder you have an option in begining sort of like "fine i'll leave you", and Straker is not possible BUT you only need to remove the Spawn_Darkjedi.ncs file, without it no Straker.

straker I'm still having that problem with the characters aren't appearing. I went to tat, went to the dune sea he wasn't where komad is (komads just standing right there)

apprently i'll just have to warp to everywhere I'm going in order to recuit them :(

so could someone provide a list of the maps to warp to get these guys? cause I don't know them off hand.

Here are the locations for the Darth recuits taken from the Read-me:

BEFORE The Leviathan

Ceeia Ventress : She's near Juhani in the grove, when you are sent after Juhani. Warp Cheat: >Warp Danm13

Darth Morder : He's in Manaan's bar. Warp Cheat: >Warp manm26aa

Darth Malek : In Tatooine, in the Krayt Dragon area (don't be rude to him in the bar) Warp Cheat:

>Warp tat_m17aa

These Next Ones to be done AFTER the Leviathan

Darth Sybril : Korriban, in the shyrack cave - agree to help her and kill the terantanek. this one can be used for prestige Warp Cheat: >Warp korr_m33ab

Darth Straker : Korriban, Naga Sadow's Tomb, he appears when you freeze the acid pool. you've got to get Prestige for this one, Sorry. Warp Cheat: >Warp korr_m36aa

The Next Two do it AFTER killing Jolee and Juhani on the temple summit

Darth Maul and Matilaa: In the Unknown's World temple, just search them and you'll eventually find them (REMEMBER TO KILL JOLEE AND JUHANI FIRST!!!)Warp Cheat to inside the temple: >Warp unk_m44aa

Finally, recruit this one ONLY AFTER Carth leaves

Darth Sidious: near the Elder's temple (near the water to be more precise), after you talked to holo from entrance. Warp Cheat: >Warp unk_m4aa (go 2 Elder's enclave, lightside)

if you havn't guessed it already i've done this myself, hope this helps, and concerning Darth Malek (Malaks bro) did you talk to him NICELY? MattCole

Yes, but that head has a few tricks;

1- that head only appears if you have a few dark side points; 2 - it'll look awful without the hooded Revan robes. But you can do it, not from very start. Still, go to the appearance.2da file and copy Darth Sidious's row to your chosen character and then wait to have DS points or you could cheat ---> adddarkside .

Archived