Home

The many travels of Cynical Oswald

Feral

Just so you know, The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows and the lips are rumoured to be upside down versions of DeVinci's own lips (it was DeVinci who did it right?)

Just a little fuel for cynical Oswald there.

Yery nice reflection effect there. You say they took you all day? Hah! You're being modest, I can tell. Very good, looking forward to some more.

da Vinci...to be more precise ;)

there are so many legends and things to know on that, and what did the French guide say to us when we went to the Louvre?? "Oh you're Italians I can teach nothing to you on Leonardo" cursed lazybone :D

Originally posted by Joshi

Don't believe everything you read opn the internet.

I also heard it from a girl in my Engilsh class who did a 10 page research essay on it. I'm inclined to believe it. Course that's just my thoughts. Sorta. Anybody with new evidence can easily sway me.

I have no evidence, simply because there is no sure evidence but it is more than a rumour, even my Art book reports this hypothesis...and to be even more precise :D Vinci is his hometown and da means from so Leonardo da Vinci stands for Leonardo from Vinci :)

Oh, I wasn't saying you were wrong, I have no evidence of any sort to prove you wrong, I was just saying, be skeptical of what you see on the internet, people may not always be telling the truth (or are you to believe I live directly above the center of the earth)

Archived