Home

NJO a PC game????

Jaden25

hey guys I am wondering if they do make

a new jedi knight game that it could be

based on the new jedi order series since

kyle katarn is metiond in some of the books afterall let me know what yall think

because I think that would be very interesting to see the youzoon vong war from his point of view.......................

I don't think Lucasarts will be making a NJO Star Wars game any time soon. For one thing, few people have ever heard of the NJO series and even fewer have read the books.

What's more, the Star Wars community is deeply divided over the series. There's a substantial number of fans (myself included) who don't like the series because they feel it doesn't do Lucas' universe justice. They feel that the series made Star Wars just another run-of-the-mill Star Trek wanna-be.

To put it simply, a NJO Star Wars game probably wouldn't be profitable enough for Lucasarts to make due to its lack of popularity, both from diehard fans and the public at large. Though I'm sure there's some good possible game ideas from the series, I wouldn't be holding my breath for a NJO game.

This idea has been debated several times, and has been summed up pretty well by Neverhoodian. Have a look at some of the old threads (just use search) for a more indepth look at all the issues.

Personally, I'd stear clear of such a game...

Archived