Jump to content

Home

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No, you can only get this with the preorder from the LEC store.

 

I want that shirt too. I might order it when I get my silver Sandtroopers today. Is there a limit? I might as well get 2 like I did with Boba.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dark jedi 8

i heard you have to be a hyperspace member to get the silver sandrooper? is that true, anyone have any luck so far?

 

It is true :(

 

Are you a fan club member? Do you get the Insider? If so, just renew your membership a bit early and you'll be set because they've combined the cost of the magazine with the website.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dark jedi 8

i heard you have to be a hyperspace member to get the silver sandrooper? is that true, anyone have any luck so far?

 

I think you are terribly mistaken sir, I sure hope you are.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ZBomber

I think you are terribly mistaken sir, I sure hope you are.....

 

Umm, did you not read my above post?

 

Damn Lucas's evil, greedy, stupid, [insert nas adjetives here] organizations. Took me forever to even get that account setup. Then, LEC is being really stupid in their marketing. Sure, KotORII is due out this winter, but why did they have to can so many other promising non-SW games? :mad:

Link to post
Share on other sites

i seen the hyperspace exclusive story over at rebelscum. i think its only $20 bucks a year but its still the point behind it. why should the consumer have to pay an extra 20 bucks just to get a damn figure which is over priced to begin with. i joined back in march but i'm not going to rescribe. i got tired of all the damn exclusives that the hyperspace members had so i just joined.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Katarn07

Umm, did you not read my above post?

 

Damn Lucas's evil, greedy, stupid, [insert nas adjetives here] organizations. Took me forever to even get that account setup. Then, LEC is being really stupid in their marketing. Sure, KotORII is due out this winter, but why did they have to can so many other promising non-SW games? :mad:

 

No, actually I didn't. My browser wasn't refreshed before I replied, so NAH! :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by daring dueler

I joined hyperspace...so now i can order them..up to 3, ill take two please~!

 

(the better still be in stock)

 

If they are cheap, order me one too and I'll give you the money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...