Home

U.S. Draft approaches

RpTheHotrod

I don't dislike Bush for "no reason" I dislike him for many reasons. kthnxbai.

"but it is anti-American to blame everything on Bush and hating him for no reason at all."

that's not anti-american, hating ANYONE for no reason at all is just idiotic and pointless. :) kthnxbai.

also I said anything we say that you don't agree with, thus it doesn't have to be bush, but anytime we say something against, republicans, or conservatives it's always the "pointless "blah blah" idiot liberals" or some other insult of various forms.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by InsaneSith

I don't dislike Bush for "no reason" I dislike him for many reasons. kthnxbai.

"but it is anti-American to blame everything on Bush and hating him for no reason at all."

that's not anti-american, hating ANYONE for no reason at all is just idiotic and pointless. :) kthnxbai.

also I said anything we say that you don't agree with, thus it doesn't have to be bush, but anytime we say something against, republicans, or conservatives it's always the "pointless "blah blah" idiot liberals" or some other insult of various forms.

There's a part in this:http://www.corporatedemon.com/video-type.htm that has become one of my favorite quotes of all time.

"I love my country because I have the right to hate it." I thought that applied here.;)

Archived