Home

New Planets Revealed!

Tysplo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... A KOTOR:TSL Surfing Mini Game... I like it! :D

Find the coolest wave with force sight and make it from your ship to shore whilst deflecting blaster bolts with your lightsabre, and cutting down Sith apprentices trying to steal your wave... yeah!

:bdroid2:

And you guys have seen Apocalypse Now way too many times! :D

Originally posted by maverick187

Force Lightining Too!!! bzzzzbzzzzbzzzzz!!!!!:lightning

don't get wet!!!! hehehe

I was hoping to get to use Force Lightning on those darn Firaxia Sharks on Manaan, but nooooo!!! They stick you in the clunky suit with the lame sonic whistle!

I so wanted to be the Sith Electric Eel! :lightning

Back on topic: I hope the planets in KOTOR: TSL are also going to be more lively than the KOTOR planets were... By that I mean too much empty running space in some areas.

Back on Topic: I really want different weather effects, by that I mean the weather actually changes every time you visit a planet or a different location, who would of thought that weather changes oh my god can that really happen??? Come to think of it the only time I can even remember seeing rain in Star Wars is when Obi-Wan goes to Kamino (sp?) and finds the clones. You would think that in the vastness of the Star War's universe it would rain on more planets than just one, and that one planet being completely made of water.....SHEESH. OK I'm finished with my blabbering.

^^^^

Mav you also forgot the Blizzard on Hoth, you know when Han had to put Luke in his Tauntaun to keep him warm "I thought they smelled bad on the outside" and Blizzards are technically frozen rain, right?

They are supposed to have weather effects in KOTOR: TSL, and I hope they are varied as well.

But still what I am saying is that it is like every planet has one type of weather and ONE only.

Tantooine = Dry, Hot, Desert

Hoth = Snow, only snow, nope I haven't seen a springtime there

Kamino = Rain, it never stopped raining in the movie...

Dagobah = swampy, nope I didn't see the grassland or mountainous region

Coruscant = city only city, is it man made or something?

the only place that had a little bit of vary in its terrain was Naboo, underwater Gungan-ness and then the forest where they first land, the grassy hills where the Gungans battle the droids, and the lake where Anakin and Padme go. Okay I'm finished blabbering again.

Originally posted by Prime

Indeed. The constant weather helps identify the planet...

I suppose that is true, but I guesss I'm just saying it wouldn't hurt for some planets to have different weather every now and then and different terrain as well.

Originally posted by maverick187

You would think that in the vastness of the Star War's universe it would rain on more planets than just one

It rained on Dagobah...

I'm hoping for varied weather effects on planets as well. It can't be a bright clear day all the time.....

ESB....Lukes inside Yoda's mud hutt eating the stew I think, R-2's peeking in the window while getting poured on.

I think its during that scene, been a while since I watched Empire, but I know theres a scene where R-2's getting rained on...

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by StormTrooper789

I also hope that the new planets in Kotor2 will be much larger and not have mini sub-planet's occupying the list. Oh, I almost forgot, let's hope all the planets are very interesting!

The developers have stated several times that the planets will be much more diverse than they were in KotOR. We're talking shuttle rides and stuff :)

Originally posted by RedHawke

Actually, there is a lot Bioware wanted to do that never made it into the game... all that potential... wasted! Oh well!

A trip to the sarlacc pitt, befriending an elderly hutt...all those LiveUpdate planets that were never added. It's almost more than I can bear.

Originally posted by Achillies

A trip to the sarlacc pitt, befriending an elderly hutt...all those LiveUpdate planets that were never added. It's almost more than I can bear.

And I was only lamenting about the released game, I almost completely forgot about the lost LiveUpdate planets function, that's even more depressing.

Originally posted by Achillies

The developers have stated several times that the planets will be much more diverse than they were in KotOR. We're talking shuttle rides and stuff :)

I just want to be able to rocket out of the back of the Ebon Hawk on my speeder bike! (wanna be like Maul)

Archived