Home

Kotor 2 In 2004!!!

Originally posted by khawk

Since "Republic Commando" will undoubtly be another Star Wars game failure lets just hope they will release Kotor II earlier.

Why a failure: well, you cannot even be a Jedi and since almost nobody will look forward to this game, it really has to go with the fact that it is a star wars game.

LOL. You are grossly misinformed. ;)

Originally posted by Oblivion Zeta

Personnaly I perfer honor. If you do plain free for all it's just holding down the mouse button while running at everybody else.

Isn't honour just holding down the chat key?

Originally posted by Prime

Isn't honour just holding down the chat key?

RoFL!!!!! :thumbs1:

I'm sorry, I should have known better than to bring that subject up here. You all should just forget I said anything ;)

I'm sure theres a few thousand threads at the JK boards that discuss said topic :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

But... Isn't that what a FPS is all about?

Getting that right timing of coordinating your movement, leading the target, and weapon fire, to strike your target and to eliminate them in a very loud and grotesque military manner? :D

Take out all that tactics stuff and you've got JA. To some people that's fun. To me it's not.

Originally posted by Oblivion Zeta

Take out all that tactics stuff and you've got JA. To some people that's fun. To me it's not.

Certainly Oblivion, to each their own.

But give me a good old fashioned, no-holds-barred Q3 or UT FFA frag fest any day, gets the old adreniline a pumpin'. :D

Archived