Home

Awesome bumper stickers...

ET Warrior

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

or this one:

I think it's ironic that you actually linked directly to the bumper stickers on their site, and then you actually linked to one of the things that asks you not to :p

I would get a bumper sticker in the elvish language that says "honk the tune to imperial march" if i ever hear imperial march honked at me I have gained a friend.

<_<

>_>

You know the only way that they could honk the tune would be if their car horn had different pitches....Odds are best they could do would be to honk the rhythm of Imperial March.....

;)

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I think it's ironic that you actually linked directly to the bumper stickers on their site, and then you actually linked to one of the things that asks you not to :p

<_<

>_>

You know the only way that they could honk the tune would be if their car horn had different pitches....Odds are best they could do would be to honk the rhythm of Imperial March.....

;)

*ahem*

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEP BEEP

*bows*

Originally posted by ET Warrior

;)

I can imagine a mini cooper getting in the way of a Monster Truck now.. [Cue horn] [Cue crash effects] :D

Originally posted by IG-64

*ahem*

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEP BEEP

*bows*

Actually, to do the rhythm of the Imperial march, it would go more like this....

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE BEEP BEEP BE BEEEEEEP.

And that's still not the tune, it's just rhythm

Archived