Home

Rebel Faction Points

Lord Haine

Hi everyone, i really want to get involved in the war and be able to kill some stormtroopers and things, i was out with my friend hunting last night when we came across a broken imperial droid, i couldnt attack it but my friend could, and did, and then it sent out a distress call. It was so cool, these Imperials came down on a ship and landed and started shooting at my friend, i wanted to join in but couldnt, and was really dissapointed. This is apparently because i dont have any faction points, imperial or rebel, but now, because they killed my friend and ruined our hunting trip i want to get them back, so does anyone know where abouts i can get rebel faction points.

Please please please post some waypoints or something.

Thanks alot!

I would tell you a way point to a rebellion mission terminal but it's on Naboo and theres tons of Trade Federation peeps around there and Maulers which would most probably kill you, so I don't want to get you killed.

Guest DarthMaulUK

What you have to do:

Use ANY rebel mission terminal and run the missions from there until you reach at least 200 rebel faction points. Once you get 200, speak to a Rebel recruiter to sign you up to the Rebel faction.

Continue to run Rebel terminal missions to get more Rebel faction points. the more you get, the higher rank you can achieve. This is how you can join in any attacks like this. Sometimes, however, you need to be covert for certain theme parks.

DMUK

Excellent, thanks DMUK, ok a few more things, ive managed to find a mission terminal for rebel missions, hehe, i have 24 factions points now lol woohoo...

/lame

Ok, so i will continue to do that untill i have 200, right now i love prone, aim and headshot, :D, so thats the easy bit.

Does anyone know where there are rebel recruiters? Its so hard to find them i cant do it at all, any waypoints or anything would be a great help, thanks alot.

P.S What does covert mean?

go to Anchorhead, Tatooine and go into the cantina basement, run the small delivery missions from there, like 50 credit ones, you get 5 FP/mission but because you walk such a short distance it flys by, i got like 50 FP in less then 10 minutes yesterday

Woohoo!

Im a Rebel now, and i have 535 Rebel FPs and -127 Imperial FPs.

This person came up to me in this city and said if im trying to be rebel and i said yes etc etc we trained together and stuff till the point when he gave me some of his faction points so i had 200, then i went and joined the alliance in "*[forget the name]*" in Corellia, and ive been going on huge mission hunts for rebel FPs ever since, which is about 3 and a half hours. Hehe,

I LOVE THIS GAME!

:D

Its been so good from beginning till... Well, now! :D

Ahh I see your on lowca. If you want to do some rebel missions to get your fraction up send me a tell at HunterJL

Hey there, what kind of Rebel Missions do you mean? Cause those ones where you always have to kill the wookies ive done alot of them but the ones i cant do on my own are usually the stormtrooper ones that you get from the rebel bases, and if your a quite higher level it would be really helpfull if we could go to Dantooine and train up abit! :) I will try to get on Lowca soon but the server is down at the mo, but when i get back on i will look for you, my name ingame is Haine Suras.

P.S.

Only one skill to go untill Rifleman! >_<

Originally posted by Lord Haine

and then it sent out a distress call. It was so cool, these Imperials came down on a ship and landed and started shooting at my friend,

now that sounds A LOT ,like sw ,why does everyone say swg doesnt feel like sw?that sounds really cool !!

Archived