Home

WIP: Spider-Man

Abstracked

Well I didn't know what to model, and then I read the request forum and someone requested Spider-man. There are alot of Spider-Man sins out there but no real models showing muscle and stuff. So I wipped one up, if someone can rig it for me itll be good to go, clean simple mesh shouldn't take very long. Then I can skin it with the many Spider-Man costumes.

Note the excenuated muscles, pecs, abds and otehr stuff.... and if you found that remark kinda queer please ignore. ;):p

2534 Ploys, I had to do him twice cuz I didn't save him, forgot and started to make a venom of his mesh then I lost venom and him so meh oh well hes good now and better lookin this time round, gave him extrusions for the eyes this time too.

Drag this into your web browser:

spiderman3.jpg

Did the simlpest skin first but I like the costume:

symbiotecostume.jpg

And if you are a modeler reading this it would really help me if you could rig this. The caps are in place, the mesh is neat and optimised, no unecissary polys and its a small size. Please I beg of you!

but Grayfox was skinnmapped weird, and when you try to do the webbing allother his suit it gets messy ; P

but there's muscles, but you could do muscles with the skin.

http://img40.photobucket.com/albums/v123/rasinheck/spiderfox5.jpg

there's the symboite grayfox I did for the grayfox 2 model thing. (I hope the project didn't die >.>)

anyway, I colored everything pitch black and used dark blueish/purple to make muscle defination, the picture's dark though so you can't tell very well = /

Archived