Home

i have a ?

rozo100

Originally posted by lil_dude

i think so, but i'm not sure cuz i've never seen it:p

it should be ,considering it was the best ever made in the sw universe.youre on starsider right?im deciding on either starsider,lowca,bria,or tempest ,which ones the best out of those?

Originally posted by reelguy227

it should be ,considering it was the best ever made in the sw universe.youre on starsider right?im deciding on either starsider,lowca,bria,or tempest ,which ones the best out of those?

all i know is that Starstrider is great

Join Lowca! :p

Hehe, it would be a nice idea to go on SWGalaxies.net homepage and see what server is closest to you. Maybe then you will get less lag on the server you choose.

Although i picked an american server, my ping is on average about 140. With my FPS usually quite nice and high. Although the 29 FPS limit is kind of annoying. But nevermind. But i like my server, there are lots of nice people and tis generally a nice atmosphere.

Originally posted by Lord Haine

Join Lowca! :p

Hehe, it would be a nice idea to go on SWGalaxies.net homepage and see what server is closest to you. Maybe then you will get less lag on the server you choose.

good idea ,i just might go do that ,ill tell yu which server ive decided on when i come to a conclusion about it ,thanks for the info haine .

Archived