Home

[possible spoiler]

wakytabaki

hey i have finished the game several times on xbox and not once have i ever come across events that i have seen in two pictures i have.

one of these pictures shows sith troopers on Dantooine at the Jedi enclave, so i figured maybe you can save Dantooine from being destroyed...

the other pictre shows Bastilla and Carth with the player's own generated character, fighting a dark Jedi (there might have been two). They are fighting in upper Taris somewhere.

if i could find the pictures i'd post the links. they were from ign.com. can anyone explain these two pictures?:lsduel:

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Devilsfanatic

In that respect....it shows Bastila as a good guy many times on the Rakatan world walking with you......wtf is up with that?

Many time devs will use cheats just to test the game before releasing it. I imagine they ran across some pretty cool situations in the testing phase and used those screenies to show how impressive the game is.

I imagine that there's a fair amount of that going on with TSL as well. Based on what we've seen thus far, it would be easy to believe that you start out the game with those bad @$$ jedi robes and 16 lightsabers. I suspect that when the game hits the shelves, we'll find that you won't even have a lightsaber in some of the parts where they are showing screens chocked full of jedi.

Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by Achilles

Many time devs will use cheats just to test the game before releasing it. I imagine they ran across some pretty cool situations in the testing phase and used those screenies to show how impressive the game is.

I imagine that there's a fair amount of that going on with TSL as well. Based on what we've seen thus far, it would be easy to believe that you start out the game with those bad @$$ jedi robes and 16 lightsabers. I suspect that when the game hits the shelves, we'll find that you won't even have a lightsaber in some of the parts where they are showing screens chocked full of jedi.

Just my 2 cents.

That's fair enough, but please explain to me why that same situation of Bastila as a good guy on the rakatan world is in the opening video of KOTOR? lol!

That's fair enough, but please explain to me why that same situation of Bastila as a good guy on the rakatan world is in the opening video of KOTOR? lol!

Huh? I don't mean to be dense, but I have no idea what you're talking about :confused:

Originally posted by Achilles

Huh? I don't mean to be dense, but I have no idea what you're talking about :confused:

Okay, load up KOTOR and watch the opening video, where it shows various shots from the game. In those shots, you'll notice Bastila walking around on the Rakatan world, with her normal clothes on, except her face is blue, and she looks like she has no idea what's going on.

Okay, load up KOTOR and watch the opening video, where it shows various shots from the game. In those shots, you'll notice Bastila walking around on the Rakatan world, with her normal clothes on, except her face is blue, and she looks like she has no idea what's going on.

Oh, I think I know what's going on. The PC version doesn't have an "opening video", so I've never seen what you're talking about. Mystery solved :D

Well get the hell out of the Xbox forum you jackass lol, just kidding man. I figured that was the case.

I guess I had that one coming :D Just cuz a topic starts out non-platform specific doesn't mean it stays that way, I guess ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived