Home

Galaxies hits 1 year old. Post your stories here

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

To celebrate the first year of Galaxies, theres many events being posted over the coming weekend.

We want to hear your stories of what you have achieved over the past year - has Galaxies improved over the year, and what you expect to change over the next 12 months!

DMUK

pfff one year already.

well what can i say.

been working for my guild almost all year.

i think we moved our group 5 times in the last year. i think we can all agree that we liked Naboo the best. our spot got taken away from rebels tho. since then im imperial :)

i got a great wife ingame :) and we both build a city from nothing and we are still working on that city to improve it :)

Cori Celesti Corellia Starsider

3 clicks noth of kor vella

i have tons of stories ofcourse..... but right now i feel to old to tell any :)

Wraith 8

Was shown the ropes by a friendly wookie, working his way to commando. He took me out on hunts and basically kept me alive until I understood the game mechanics. We were both neutral at the time...but then he chose the rebel alliance while I chose the empire. We've lost touch since then, but every once in a while I wonder how he's been.

Been in my guild since then, really. They were there from the start, while I had waited for the game to show up in local UK stores. That's when I started figuring out what I wanted to experiment with. Then I got my hands on a holocron or three, and figured I'd do them if I wanted. I was trying out novice BH when the holocron said carbineer, so I shrugged and figured I was halfway there already, and the attacks looked okay...

Then I found out how broke it was. Even when I mastered doctor so I could survive the HAM for the attacks, it didn't help because the attacks themselves were frelled. So I dropped both (and tried pistoleer like the next holocron said, but hated it).

Then they fixed carbineer and doc. D'oh!

Archived