Home

Breaks over time to start again.... I hope

McCusto

Hi all. I have been trying to hide how much I miss SWG because all the bad things I said about it. I am hope all of you will forgive me for insulting SWG. If I re-join I will start a whole new life like I will go Rebel and be a brawler. And of course I will start on Bria again because it has all my friends on it. I will see if I can re-join and I will let you know.

oh hi mcusto ,when i got the game i was going to join bria ,because yu and a bunch of others were on it ,but since yu turned to CoH i said ill join starsider or something ,i might reconsider ,just take back all the things yu said about swg ,and give me some good points about it ,thankyou.

Well I am sorry about all I said and SWG is a great game where u meet some nice people but the main reason I quit is because to some people in SWG is was just a MMOG instead of an MMORPG but I mainly decided to re-join because I just downloaded this map for Jedi Academy and it reminded me a lot of Bestine because of the cantina :( I hope u all will forgive me. Plus only 6 more posts and I will no longer be a tusken raider :p

Originally posted by McCusto

Well I am sorry about all I said and SWG is a great game where u meet some nice people but the main reason I quit is because to some people in SWG is was just a MMOG instead of an MMORPG but I mainly decided to re-join because I just downloaded this map for Jedi Academy and it reminded me a lot of Bestine because of the cantina :( I hope u all will forgive me. Plus only 6 more posts and I will no longer be a tusken raider :p

ya i forgive yu ,and it does seem like some people play it as an mmog not an mmorgp,yu were right there ,mcusto,ill tell yu when i get the game i might join bria ,maybe yu can show how to play and stuff,itll be pretty fun.

Archived