Home

HDA - Hired Digital Assassins

ZinC°hda

Hello to one and all my names Ryan and I've just finished building the main parts of what will be the HDA's clan website for Starwars : BattleFront.

http://www.hireddigitalassassins.com

I'm now looking to recruit players, if the following statements sound like an accurate description of yourself please give me a shout :-

1. Speak English.

2. 18 +

3. Prepared to donate to server costs.

4. Up for a laugh.

5. willing to download Teamspeak.

6. Own a microphone hehe.

7. Able to play lots of StarWars : BattleFront

8. Not a member of a cult.

9. Wont dress up as a StarWars character behind your monitor, trust me some people do !

Upon joinning you will receive all the following benefits :-

1. Access to multiple Starwars:Battlefront servers/ Powered by my very own 2.8 P4, 1024 DDr, 120Gb HD with a faster than light connection of 10mbps Up/Down.

2. Cool looking Flash website

3. Friendly interactive forums

4. V-War access for matches.

5. Clan owned Teamspeak 2 server

6. FTP server access.

Errr thats all I could think of ....................

If you wanna join press the join button on the website.

Thanks for reading.

:):):):):):)

Update **

As many of you have already seen the clan is based upon the Empire set of characters. Although as with any game clan matches will force us to play as the rebel scum :mad:

But hey thats life ............

At this point I would like to point out that we intend to provide 2 or even 3 servers on day of release for StarWars:BattleFront. Together with the servers we'll also provide a FREE Teamspeak 2 service for players that wish to talk to each other whilst playing on our servers. All ip's for this will be provided within each game server.

The third server will be reserved for clan members only and thus will be passworded. This will allow us to practice and form tactics for matches.

Thats all for now, thanks for listening :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice site, though little tip: make the "moving" part a bit faster

3 servers? I guess thats a bit too much :p thing you might try is remove the "Prepared to donate to server costs." (as it will be something like "pay to come to the clan" when there are free ones), have less servers, and members who donate get rcon. Voila. many dont wish to donate right away until they find out the clan is kewl

good luck have fun

I think donations are a part of everyday clan life. Not many people are in the position where they can host :-

3 Servers

3 Teamspeak servers

Website

Forums

V-War

And not expect anyone to put there hand in they're pocket. I actually own the box which I pay to have housed in a datacentre in London on a big fat pipe. I've already payed £730 for that, the only thing the clan has to pay for is the bandwidth which is as cheap as chips :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived